-Epilogue-

-Epilogue- Forever And Always .

-Byun Baekhyun's POV-

It had been a month, a month since the whole thing with Chanyeol, Chanhyun didn't ask nor pay attention to the guy anymore and I was glad he hadn't brung him up.

"Mommy can we go to the park?" Asked an excited Chanhyun voicing up and down.

"Of course baby." Smiling at the child, something in my gut was telling me that something really bad was going to happen. But I ignored it because I wanted to make Chanhyun happy.

We got into the car because the park was at least a couple blocks from the house, so I took the car from the driveway getting to the car very quickly.

"Mommy come on let's go!" The three year old yelled and grabbed my hand excitedly and rushed me out of the car, running over to the park.

We had been there for over an hour, Chanhyun was then approached by a little boy, maybe a year older than him, he came up and gave him a rose, "My mommy gives my other mommy roses to her because she's pretty. You are very pretty." I smiled and urged Chanhyun to take the rose, he smiled at the elder and gave him a kiss on the cheek, the smiles and giggled, "My Name is Xioa!"

"My Name is Chanhyun! Mommy can I please play with Xiao?" I shook my head we had been here for over three hours.

"Oh my god! Xioa don't ever walk off on me like that again!" A woman looking the same age as him came up and grabbed Xioa, "I'm so so so sorry he has a tendency to wander off on his own, don't do that ever again you hear me?" He nodded looking down.

"I just wanted to give the pretty boy a flower like you do to mama." The boy cutely claimed, pointing over at Chanhyun smiling brightly at the younger.

"Well maybe some other time you guys can play." I nodded and she handed me her number, "I'm Moonbyul by the way!" She stuck her hand out and I gladly accepted it.

"Moonbyul what are you doing?" Asked another woman, "Hello My Name is Solar, Moonbyul we have to go."

"Ah Yes, by Chanhyun and..." "Baekhyun." I said, "Baekhyun we should get together and let the children play!" And with that her and Solar And Xioa walked away, Xioa waving sadly at Chanhyun.

"Mommy can we go home now?"

"Yes we have to go home and give someone a bath." I said, hearing him groan.

We walked to the car hand in hand, "Mommy can we please watch Little Einstein's when we get home."

( I don't care that show is my shit)

"Of course you can after you have a bath." I said as I was buckling him in.

"Ughhhhhh." I rolled my eyes at how Luhan he sounded.

As we were driving back to the house something felt off, like you know that moment where everything goes-

Black.

3rd Person POV

Everything in that moment stopped, Chanhyun opened his puppy like eyes, the glass in his head and the blood streaming down his face. He looked forward and saw that his mommy wasn't moving.

"Mommy...." The small and fragile voice croaked out, "Mommy!" This time with a little more effort, he yelled and kicked the front of the seat in hopes of waking up his mommy.

But he wasn't moving.

And then there were voices outside of the car that had crashed into the pole.

"There's a child in there, I can hear him, he's saying mommy!" A woman yelled out, telling a police officer beside her.

Suddenly for Chanhyun there were loud noises and a huge saw started cutting through the ceiling of the car. Chanhyun at this point was screaming and yelling even louder.

"Shhhh, you're gonna be okay." A firefighter then unbuckled Chanhyun and grabbed him gently but Chanhyun kept screaming and yelling for his mommy.

But Byun Baekhyun wasn't moving.

"Get him out of him out of here now!" He handed Chanhyun off to the paramedics, "sir! Sir! I need you to stay with me!" The firefighter brought the young man out to the road and the paramedics then took over, putting an oxygen mask onto Baekhyun's face, he was then lifted onto the stretcher, the light and faint pulse would soon fade away into nothing.

"Hello we are here to see Byun Chanhyun and Baekhyun!" Yelled a stressed Luhan, for a guy who was two months pregnant he was moving fast.

"Luhan slow down." Sehun tried to grab him but Luhan was rushing to see Baekhyun's and
Chanhyun.

"Chanhyun as of now is getting stitches for the glass that got on his forehead." A woman, whose name tag read Taeyeon, "and as for Byun Baekhyun He is in surgery, he lost a lot of blood and it doesn't look good." Luhan nodded and the two waited in the waiting room as Baekhyun's family walked into the room.

"Is he okay?"

"Chanhyun seems to be doing okay but Baekhyun not so much." Mrs. Byun nodded.

It was two hours of blood and tears that finally the doctors came out with a stone look on his face.

"Byun family." He said looking at the family, still with the same stoned face, "I'm sorry but it seems as though we couldn't do anything to stop the internal bleeding, he died February 27, 2018 at 6:30 pm from a car accident."

It took a moment for it to fully process in their minds and Luhan was the first to react, "Where is Chanhyun? Oh my god Chanhyun."

"He is in room 127."

It didn't take Luhan second before he was sprinting up the hallway and finding room 127 and seeing a tiny child talking to one of the nurses.

"Luhan where is mommy?" The question caused Luhan to break, taking Chanhyun into a hug.

"I'm sorry but mommy isn't going to be home for a while."

The next day they held a funeral for Baekhyun and guessed who showed up. Park Chanyeol did. He said two words as he walked passed the family of the boy he lived and will always Love, "I'm sorry."

Mrs. Byun nodded looking at Chanyeol with a glint of hatred but decided not to say anything.

The funeral was a opened casket and everyone and I mean everyone showed up. Even Moonbyul and Solar And Xioa showed up, who he had meant the day that he had meant.

"I'm so sorry for the loss." Moonbyul smiled sadly, "For the twenty minutes that I knew him. I saw a great human being. Thank you for creating a beautiful person who was taken from us too early." Moonbyul looked down at her son. Seeing him talking to Chanhyun who had stitches across his forehead.

"Don't worry I'll make the boo-boo go away." Xioa, being taller than the elder, kissed his forehead.

"Thank you Xi-Xi." The nickname caused even bystanders to smile.

"Your welcome Channie."

And this was beginning of a new Love story.

And the story of Chanhyun And Xioa will be the new love story.