-Chapter Nine-

-Chapter Nine- Run In With The Past.

-Baekhyun's POV-

-Baekhyun's POV-

It's been a long time, three years actually. Yeah I know. A long time.

My son, my beautiful son named Chanhyun who was born two years
Ago going on three. He was such a beautiful boy.

Let me tell you what has happened over the last three years, well I meant Sehun and his boyfriend Luhan who gladly excepted us into their family after I told them what had happened. I was seven months at the time and Luhan helped me pick out names for him. A year after Chanhyun was born I moved out and got a job while Luhan watches Chanhyun while I'm at work and Sehun is at work.

The two are getting married soon next month to be exact, they wanted to start a family. They wanted me there along with their other friends I haven't meant yet but will soon.

I haven contacted my family over the last three years, Tae would be sixteen and Dae would be eighteen. My brothers would feel hatred for me they wouldn't want me in their lives and I get that if they didn't want me too.

Right now I was with Chanhyun in the middle of our apartment floor having an argument about nap time.

"No momma."

"Yes Chanhyun."

"No nap time for Chanhyun." The cries started and I couldn't help but feel bad, "Okay okay," I picked him up and carried him to my room, setting him on the bed.

"You wanna watch Toy Story?" His little head nodded up and down and his cries died down after a bit, I crawled into the bed and cuddled him in my arms, prettying soon he fell asleep in my arm.

"I love you baby." I shut the tv off and we both fell asleep.

When I woke up there was a knocking at my door, I set Chanhyun down and walked down the hall to my front door, opening and saw the one and only Luhan.

"Hey Baek can I talk to you?" He seemed upset so I let him in without thinking of anything that could go wrong.

"What's wrong Lu?" He shook his head, which caused even more confusion in my brain.

"It's not about what I did more like what Sehun did..." He trailed off and I didn't know what to say, except give him a confused look.

"I'm pregnant," The tears started to hit my wooden floors as he sobbed, I pulled him into my arms knowing what kind of stress this can put you under.

"Does Sehun know?" He shook his head and cried more into my arms, "Oh Lu.." I hugged him tighter.

"I don't know what to do Baek, what happens if he doesn't want it, wh-" "Lu enough with the 'what ifs', I know Sehun he wouldn't do that to you and you guys are planning on getting married, trust me I think he'll be excited about this. And if he doesn't want it then you can forget him." I say, knowing exactly what if feels like in these moments except for mine are realistic.

He nodded taking my words in to heart, he smiled. "Thanks Baek that means a lot."

"When are you gonna tell Sehun about it?" He shrugged, I rolled my eyes. "You could do it tonight.." I suggested and he nodded as a reply.

"Shit! Sehun is going to be off work in a half hour, I'll text you how it goes Baek. Bye, oh and tell Chan that I said hi!" He said and walked out the door without another word.

"Mommy who was at the door?" A sleepy Chanhyun came out of the door with tired eyes and a sleepy face, I scooped him up.

"That was aunt LuLu," I smiled gently at my cute son, "He told me to tell you that he said hi." In response he payed his head gently on my shoulder.

"When will uncle Sehun and auntie Luhan come back over."

"I don't know bud maybe tomorrow." I replied, he pouted in response to my answer.

"Hey how about after you finish your meal, we go to the park..how about that?" He nodded, getting up and running to the dinning room without another complaint.

I chuckled lightly and followed after him.

After eating me and Chanhyun walked to the park, it was only ten minutes away so there was no use for the car at this point.

As we walked, I got stares from all over, did I care not really. Knowing that it was young mothers keeping their children away from my child as we walked down the street.

Soon we reached the park, Chanhyun excitingly ran over to the swings, I quickly caught up with him not wanting to loose sight of him, "Mommy push me!" He yelled I got excitement, I laughed at his behavior.

The stares were getting to me as I saw a young couple pointing and laughing at my son calling me "mommy".

It was rare for men to bare children, I like thinking I'm lucky, but it's whatever for other people.

"Did you hear what he just called him, "mommy" are you kidding me fags are so gross I'm surprised they let them in a public place," I heard a mother complain from afar. "I mean I feel bad for the kid having to grow up with that lifestyle that is a sin to god, the kid isn't even cute."

"Hey why don't you shut up." I say, "Does it really matter what gender I am, my child is beautiful and if you can't see that then kindly fuck off." She seemed shocked that I had heard her, her face tingled red.

"Sorry." I rolled my eyes at her poor excuse of an apology.

"Next time say it to my face." I muttered the young girl ran off with her child and they were gone in the blink of an eye.

"Come on Chanhyun you wanna go get ice cream!" He nodded so fast I thought his head was going to fall off, "come on." I picked him and carried him to the ice cream shop across the street.

"Hello my name is Taehyung and I will be your server today what can I get you." I looked up at the name Taehyung and I was shocked to see my youngest brother standing there.

"Baek.."

"Tae..."

"I had felt sick, I didn't want this to happen again for the second time in a row, they'll be mad at me for leaving, but it seems I faced with one of my biggest fears again."