02

"John! You'd better go to school today, hear? I will not tolerate you skipping out on your academics! That is the only way you will ever succeed, young man!" Mimi scolded. The reckless boy rolled his eyes and she glared at him.
     "Alright Mimi, okay, I'll go," He agreed, and she scanned his face one last time before kissing him on the cheek.
     "And don't forget your glasses! I paid good money for those!" She sternly said, and he pulled them out of his pocket and put them on.
      "Bye, Mimi!" He called as he walked out of the door. He was going to skip school, but he was already on thin ice with Mimi as it was.
       He warily went from class to class, and fell asleep in most of them. He finally got to lunch period, and was relieved that he was halfway done for the day. He paid for a school lunch and sat down at the table he and his friends always sat at. He began to sing to himself.
      "Aye, Lennon! Nice voice!" One of his friends said as he sat down at the table next to him. Then all of his friends slid into their seats as well.
     "Oh piss off!" John said, feeling very short tempered and annoyed.
     "No, I'm being serious. With a voice like that, you could really go places! What was that?  Blue suede shoes? I dig Elvis!" His friend exclaimed, and John took interest in what he was saying. He had always loved music, but never considered himself very good.
      "We should start a band!" John thought out loud, and all of his friends seemed to agree. "Oh, it'll be great! I just know it!" The excited boy exclaimed, and his friends all buzzed with anticipation for what was to come.
      "The quarrymen!" Yelled Stuart, and they all agreed that the name of their band was found. They spent the entire hour talking about their dreams. They all agreed to meet at Stu's house that night to plan.
-------------------------------------------------------
Is this good so far? VOTE and COMMENT, loves <3