07

"Hey, you're John lennon,aren't you?" A voice said from behind him. John set his beer down on the bar and turned to face the person that had spoken.
    "That's what people typically call me. Who are you?" John said to the boy. He was about the same height as John, but with more muscles.
    "Well smartass, you fucked my girl the other night!" The boy yelled in his face. John scratched his head as if he was thinking.
    "And who would that be, mate?" John said giddily, and it annoyed the boy that John wasn't intimidated in the slightest.
     "Michelle," the boy responded. John grinned and thought for a moment before retorting.
      "Yeah, you know, that does kinda ring a bell. I think she was the one that was arching her back and screaming my name in my bed now that you say it," he mocked. The boy's fists clenched before he swung and hit john square in the jaw. John stumbled for a moment before regaining his composure.
      Calmly, he turned to grab his beer and chugged it while the boy watched on in confusion. As soon as he finished it off, he smashed it against the boy's head. The boy immediately fell over and John brought his hand up to his bleeding lip.
     "Damn," he muttered, and the bartender kicked him out. He walked the streets of Liverpool until he came to a bar he'd never been in before: The Cavern.
-------------------------------------------------------
Well, this is just the beginning! Thoughts, suggestions, or constructive criticism can be left in the comments!!! VOTE, COMMENT, and share to anyone who would like it! I think I'm gonna try to do multiple chapters a day! ❤️