08

John walked in and sat at the bar. The cavern wasn't too crowded, and a small band played on stage. They weren't too good. They were off key and it sounded horrendous.
    "Anything I can get you?" The bartender asked, and John turned away from the stage and to the man waiting for his answer.
    "A gig? On that stage in Friday night?" John questioned, and the man looked at him skeptically. They didn't usually take new acts.
     "I'll have to talk to my boss. Any experience?" The man questioned, and john was confused. Most of Liverpool had seen their performance at the fair the other day.
     "Yes, my band has played a couple of parties. And we played the fair the other day," john responded, and a look of realization struck the man's face.
     "Oh wow, I didn't recognize you! You guys were really good! Friday will work!" He said immediately, and a look of confusion struck struck John's face.
"What about the boss?" John asked in confusion. The bartender chuckled and stuck out his hand.
"I'm the boss. I just say that so people don't get mad at me when I turn them down," he explained, and john shook his head understandably.
John didn't even drink because he was too excited. This was their first real gig! He raced home to Stu's and let the boy's know. They were all anxious for Friday.
John spent the whole week galavanting around and bragging. He was surprisingly at school all week, because he was already on thin ice with Mimi and didn't want Mimi to keep him from his gig.
Finally, it was Friday. Everyone was buzzed, and it seemed to have a good turnout in the cavern. All they had to do was perform.
-------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to everyone reading these immediately! It really changes how much I like writing this, and makes me write more. Even though I think it sucks.... thanks to MickyDolenzlover01 for disagreeing with me! Sorry I'm rushing this story! I'm really trying not to!!! And don't be afraid to tell me of any spelling or grammar mistakes if I have them. However, I will not change the plot line if facts are off, sorry loves.

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE TO OTHERS!!❤️