Chapter 1

First Day of work

Hyemin's POV
Good morning sunshine!
It's a good morning to start my first day in work!
I can't wait to enter AniSoft! I will be an official animator soon!

I do my daily routine, take a bath and a lovely breakfast.

I wore the best clothes I have to look presentable and go to work.

Off to the bus station

It take one and a half our from my home to AniSoft...

Anyway, what time is it?
Oh no! Ten minutes before the starting time!!!
My eyes widen when I look at my watch. I step out of the bus and run to work.

It was very tiring...

I entered the main door to my room. And woah. It's really organized and like what expected!

It's filled with cute stuffs. And has a small house with table where I will place my things. And a large table!

I want to do the very best so I will not waste the efforts of the people who put up this room.

As I sit someone knock at the door.
"Come in" I said
"Miss Hyemin, CEO Yoongi wants to see you! Follow me." I followed what the secretary said.

As we walk to the hall the secretary began to talk. " I'm secretary Ji Soo. Nice to meet you."

I replied him with a smile and said "Thank you. Why does CEO, what's his name again?" He replied "CEO Yoongi miss, he wants to confirm you and give you the other books."

I nod.

Secretry knock at the door.
"Come in!" A loud strict voice was heard
"Hyemin, you go first." So I did
"Sir, here is Hyemin! I will leave both of you!" Secretry Ji Soo said.

"Ah, you must be Hyemin. These are you books. You must study it before the deadline. And the deadline is the big day. You're first presentation! I wanted you to be best in that day! That's my desire!"

"Ne! Annyeong kyeseyo Sir!" I said and bow, and leave.

"Oh my! This is quite heavy! Ugh..." I said as I walk to my room. I was wrong, it's three doors before mine. And this pile of books is heavier than the first batch!

I walk as fast as I can but, I bumped to a person.

"Ouch.. I'm sorry." I said and pick my books. The person helped me.

"Thank you! Omo??? Is that you Ara????"
I said wondering if that person was her.
"Hyemin??? Oh my! It's been a long time since we saw each other after graduation!"

"Ara!!! That's you! I missed you a lot! Wait, I'll be putting this books in my room"

"Let me help you. Anyway let's talk later, at break time" I nod and we entered my room.

"Here you go, see yah later Hyemin-ah!"

"Yes, Ara-ssi! Thank you!"

While studying....

"Remember everything Hyemin!"