Chapter 20

Min in Danger

I was on my workplace, my own office to be clarified. The sun started to rise, shining through my window. The birds singing, while the animals are waking. It was a great day.. until...

"HYEMIN-AH! LET'S GO DOWN, TO THE ANISOFT'S PARK!"
"Yes yes.."
The only thing I could do is just follow him.

We walk out and go the the park. I haven't went there since..Many employees are working there. We were walking beside the shrubs and trees.

He was so far away from me. So I yelled,
"Hey..wait!! I'm tired, wait for me!" I said panting
"Ok. Please walk faster enough to catch up.." He replied
He didn't stop walking  forward so I decided to sat down on the ground and whine
" I'm tired, I cannot walk anymore. My knees hurts!"

"Yah yah.." He groan
He lend me a hand, I grabbed it tightly letting him feel the pain.
"Thank you Yoongi!!" I give him a warm smile and walk before him.

Yoongi's POV
Haish.. That hurts! My blood vessels hurts.
Even my wrist.. What's with her???
How dare her walk before me.

"Hey..Heeeey!!"
"Yes?"
"You wait for me!" He shout
"Oh well.." I stopped near a tree.

"Okay, thank you."
"You're welcome."

We we're talking beside the tree when I heard a gun blowed.
"Did you hear that??"
"Yes. Where did this came from?"
Yoongi look at our surrounding, he look up and saw a man with a sniper on a near building. Then it continue to shot us.

He putted me behind the tree where we are at. He covered me, while getting longer, his embrace gets a little bit tighter.

The man shots even more, and one pellet passed by Yoongi's shoulder.
"Aaah-!" He fainted and lied on the ground.
"Sir Yoongi!!! Wake up!!" I didn't waited any longer.. I carry him on my back

I ran as fast as I could, even others where looking and staring at me. They murmured, but I didn't mind it.

3rd Person's POV
Yoongi was on Hyemin's back,  Hyemin is panicking because of what happened. She was so worried that she keep looking at Yoongi, checking if he's already conscious.. Hyemin look at Yoongi once again, Yoongi was conscious that time, he was alarmed when Hyemin look at him so he fake fainted again.

I putted him down on his car.
"Aaa-ah! Ouch! My head hurts!!"
"Oh! Sir Yoongi, you're already conscious!"
"How wouldn't I be conscious? You putted me like a bag thrown at the back of the car.. Aish..It hurts."

"Let's go to hospital. Let them treat your wound, it's bleeding."
"Just blood doesn't mean hospital already. I want to go home. Besides, it's just a small wound on the skin.."
"Sure, then I'll be driving you home."

"What? No.. I'll be the one."
"Ani! You stay there. I'll drive." I leave the backseat and proceed at the driver's seat.

[At Yoongi's house]

"Drink water, it will help you a lot. Trust me."
"Don't talk to me."
"Please?"

Yoongi grabbed it and drink. Then I continue treating his wound.
"Luckily, the pellet just passed your skin. You're well blessed."
He shivered when I put Povidone-iodine.
I look at him and giving him a sign to calm down. Actually, inside I was laughing..keke

3rd Person's POV
While Hyemin is giving Yoongi's wound a treatment, he cannot help but stare at her while the treatment is happening. He admire how carefully Hyemin do it. When Hyemin look at him, Yoongi look away.

I finished it with a bandage and talk to him.
"How or why would they shot you with a pellet? Luckily it's just steel pellet. What if.."
"I know, but how could you carry me like that? Before you carry five big books. Now me???"
"Um.."

"Am I hallucinating?? How can you be so strong?? Are you taking??? Oh..No way.??."
"Aish..No I am not, I am just-"
"An alien came down to earth! Ah.. You're incredible.."
I stare at him, narrowing my eyes. He look away, shivering.
"Are you okay now?"
"Wow huh, you're already concern about me."
"I'm not.. Probably." I mumble.
"Yes. I am now, thanks anyway for your kindness."
I appreciate what he said. It makes me flutter!

He is receiving a call, so I went out and take a roam around his front yard.
"Haish..Last time he wanted me to stay a little bit longer, now he got shotted by a pellet. What am I going to do with this kid?? Problems are everywhere.. Hmmp."

I sat at the stairs infront of the door (outside). And I felt very bored..
"I hope there's something I could talk to.. Please send something."
Arf - ARF!!!

Holly sat infront of me and tilted his head a little.
"I'm okay. Thank you for coming!" I pet his head.
"Arf!"
"You know. Even I cannot understand your language, I love you!!"
He jumped to my lap and lick my face.

"Hehe, that tickles. You know even your owner was so annoying, you're more enjoyable than him. He make me skipped job..."
He just shivered and once again bark. Then he ran inside.

3rd Person's POV
While having a call, Yoongi was looking through the window and watching Holly play with Hyemin. He was smirking, then smile.

Yoongi ended the call. And proceed to his working area. Where there's a lot of monitors, probably the Genius Lab.

I entered the house, and didn't see any signs of Yoongi. So I look around and saw his working area.

Opened the door and saw him watching a footage of me with Holly.
"Ohh! Don't watch that! Stop watching that!!" I entered with that sentence.
"You know, if you're going to talk about me. Make sure talk somewhere where I cannot see or hear you. Alright?"
"Yah!!!" I stomp.
He just stick his tongue out.

"May I ask permission to leave this house now?!"
"Hmm.. I'll think of it." while he was thinking, secretary
Ji Soo barge in.
"MWO??" Both of us said in unison

"President, I heard that you're been in danger earlier? Are you okay now??."
"Yes I am."
"Oh Hyemin, what are you doing here? Did you take care of him?"Sec.Ji Soo whispered and  laugh
"Maybe. I just gave him a treatment."
He nod.

"Anyway, you can go now Hyemin. I won't deduct this day to your salary. Secretary?"
"Yes sir?"
"Kindly drive Hyemin home. Thank you."
"Yes yes sir. Let's go?"
"Ne. Thank you"

We leave the room, I gave Yoongi a smile and mouthed thank you and he wave  me back.

*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~*
Important: Will this be a start of a new story?? Why is Hyemin concern? Why did Yoongi admire her often? Why?

Hello my beloved readers! Thank you for all the love and support!
This chapter is inspired by a episode on one drama (korean ofc.) Some parts of this chapter to be clarified. Hope chu all enjoy this chapter. Please excuse my grammar and spelling once again. Vote and comment is most appreciated!! Tell me what you think about this chapter ♥
Thank You!! Saranghamnida!!
-from your Author-nim♡