Chapter 7

Sweetness

I peeked to my room because I am soo late... So far, I have finished my animation too.
But, what will CEO say is he saw me????

I've been creating my presentation a while ago... Even though it's still next year or at the end of the year...

"Announcement! Ms.Lee Hyemin, kindly go to Sir Yoongi's office. Thank you."

"Uh-oh, looks like I will get in trouble...."

I open his door and peeked.
"Good Morning Hyemin-ah."
"Good morning too, sir Yoongi.."

"Explain, why are you late? Do you want me to deduct it on your payday?"

" I am so sorry sir.... Because I did a lot of things yesterday..."
"What kind of things??"

I didn't answer him leaving him staring at me..

But at the back of my head: Ahhh! Here we go again mr.CEO!!!! 

He's still mean as usual... if I just have a chance, I will take a day off without him knowing..  

"Hyemin!your mind is flying"          
 "I am sorry sir..."
"Look, I am not going to deduct it. I'm not that greedy on money... Anyway, I've been notify that you'd already finish your animation... So may i see it Hyemin?" He said smiling making me please

"Sure sir... So you're not mad at me???"
"Of courese not! Why would I?"

I was about to leave when he called me in a sweet and soft voice
"Hyemin."
"Why sir?"

"Um..nothing, you go ahead."
I replied him with a grin and get my laptop

Yoongi's POV
Oh....How will I give this small present to her????
If only I could find a way to leave this bag on her desk without letting her know... 
But I should give this to her by myself... I just wanted to be friends with her.. 
It's fun to be with her, she always makes up my day!

"Sir Yoongi, here you go!"
" Hyemin, sit here beside me"
"Are you sure sir, an employee should just stood up..."
"Ah...C'mon!" he dragged me where he wanted me to sit..

I played it and the music starts to begin

"Wow!" leaving him amaze...

I suddenly thought, it is just the intro...What's the shocking part?

We watch it through, and my eyes can't get rid without looking at him..

Precisely, his soft like a marshmallow!!! He was seriously watching at the video, and his eyes became teary...

"Sir, what's wrong? Isn't it good?"
 He look at me, and slightly put his index finger towards my mouth.
"shhh...I will tell it later..." I nod at him serving as a peaceful response

The video end and he stood up, making me alarmed so I did what he did.

"Miss Lee Hyemin, it's heart-warming. Ah, you did  great! I never expect a great animation for  a beginner! Well done!" He express his gratitude upon it,making me feel exitement to do more.

"You really like it sir??"
"Yes, It was simple but great!"
"Thank you sir a lot! Will it be okay to you if I change its name?"
"It will be fine, besides it's yours not mine" he said smiling

"Sir, I'll be going. Annyeong kyeseyo sir!"
He waved back mouthing 'Annyeong'

Yoongi's POV
This may be my chance to give this present. As so far, what a coincidence! 
I think this gift looks like a gratitude present... But I know this purse fits her perfectly!!
I have to do this!

"Hyemin..." Yoongi knock
"Oh, hey sir! What brings you here!" I stare at him to the box he is helding and gave him a smile.

"Hehe...Um, I was going to give you this.."
"Sir, what is this???"

I open the box and it revealed an elegant purse.

"Oh...sir, thank you. But you shouldn't bother..."
"That's the purse you took a look yesterday with me.."
"Is it?"

Preview
"Hyemin-ah, come with me!" He pull me out of the entrance and lead me to this car.
"Hop on!"

He drove along smiling, what makes him smile anyaway?
"Sir, what makes you smile brighly today?"
"Ah.. It's nothing, why? Am I cute?" He said raising his eyebrow giggling
"Uh...hmm.."

"Wah...so you mean I'm not cute? Ah my heartue!"
I inhale,I don't know how to react...
"I'm just joking! Here we are!" He said while messing my hair.

"Ah..Min Yoongi!!! oops, I am sorry for not calling you sir..."
"It's fine, anyway it's not an offense... Actually I like it! Let's go."

We entered a store containing elegant and expensive purses... Why did he brought me here???

"You can take a look at anything. Pick the best that will suit you well!" He said smiling and wink on me..
This CEO always cheer me and make my heart skip a beat.

I take a look on a elegant light gray bag. And I like it. But I don't wanna buy it, it's expensive!
"Hyemin, I think that suit you well! You like it?" I nod at him. So he sent me back to his car, neer knowing why..
At the store
"Miss, I will take this purse."
"Okay sir. The counter is right there."
"Thank you."
Yoongi's POV
I paid the purse right away. I also wanted it to be delivered to my house later. Hope she will like it!

"Ooh...this is the purse  yesterday! I remembered... Thank you a lot sir!"
"No, thank you!"

He stood up, raised his pinky finger and promise
"Hyemin, I will help you with your presentation! I promised! Besides, it's still next year. You will have a lot of time making new and best animations!
Pinky swear?"

I was still not sure but he still raising it.
I thought it was a joke,but he then asked once again
"Pinky swear?"

So I lock it. He smiled out widely, and he embraced me. So I return it, he rest his head on mine.
"Thank you sir for everything!"
"You're welcome."
❇.   ❇.  ❇.  ❇.  ❇.  ❇.  ❇.  ❇.  ❇.  ❇.  ❇
Here's a new chapter for this week! I hope you all like it. To be clarified, I'll be updating weekly. For those who is new here, welcome! Thank you all for your love and support! 사랑해요❤❤❤