Chapter 16

[A life with Yoongi pt.3]

Why would I?

It was morning, at the same time. I have to wake Yoongi up, last time we're almost late for work.

I knock at his door. He didn't replied so I think he is really sleeping tight.
"Yoongi??" I saw him in his jamies. Hugging his Kumamon plushie.

I never knew he has a plushie...Kekeke
He looks cute. ㅋㅋㅋ

I yelled his name, but he didn't even move or open his eyes.
So I got closer and sat on his bed.
"Yah Yoongi! You're almost late for work!!! You wake up sleepy head!" I shake him up.

"Aish...this girl. Why do you have to shout!?" He said in an annoyed tone of voice while rising up from his bed.
"I have too. You won't wake up. I thought your...um.."
"Dead? Huh...I hate you so much." He added
"Back to you..."

"That's not how to wake a prince.." He said
I look at him confused..I don't know what he mean at all.
"Mwo?? Neo musuen tteus-iya??" (What?? What do you mean??)
"Then how?" I added

"You have to kiss him." He said and make a mischievous smile.
"Why would I?" I said surprised
He just chuckled leaving me blank for a moment.
"Nevermind. What's for breakfast?"
"You cook for yourself!"I said and left him.

Hyemin's POV
That Yoongi is crazy...Why would I? He's not my prince and I'm not his princess. He's driving me crazy... Hyemin! Control your temper at him. You just have to understand his mood swings.
It swings most of the time. He's sweet later bitter. Sometimes funny now annoying. He's just a typical person who has mood swings more often.

I was eating cereal downstairs. And for like 15 minutes, I noticed Yoongi isn't here.
"Aish...what is he doing there?"

I went to his room again. I saw him lying down asleep.
"Yah!! wake up!!" I said pushing him off the bed.

Instead he will be the only one drawn out of the bed. He pulled me, so both of us fall.
He was infront of me. I can't literally moved, because he cornered me.
( No guy was that close to me, except my father and Hoseok)

"Get off! Don't you dare!"
"Dare what?"
"Nothing, just get off!"
"Why would I?" He said chuckling

"Why are you blushing?" He ask me
"Me? Aniyo!!!"
"Ne. It's super red.."
"You too, tou know!"

He didn't mind me and lean closer. And said:

"Hyemin..."  He said and wink at me.
I rolled my eyes at him, and I push him.

"Yah! Help me stand!"  He begged
"I won't. Annyeong!" I said and giggled while leaving the room.

Yoongi's POV
Aish...that girl...I was trying to make fun.she's driving me crazy...
Why I can feel there's something familiar with this. Like many years ago this happened. But I can't remember it.
Why can't I remember what happened in my past! And she keeps my heart skip a beat more often...What is happening???

"Yoongi! I'm leaving now. You're very late! No fun at all!!" I heard her yelling from downstairs

"Yah!!! Wait for..." I was cut. I didn't finished me sentence when I saw her.
She's just wearing a plain white blouse with a big ribbon on the front(like a design) and skinny jeans. And it looks so cute at her.

"Wait for you? You're already 30 minutes late. It's 6:30 you know!"
"But work will start at 8 AM..."
"You have to discipline yourself even if the work starts at 8 AM"
"Arasseo arasseo..."

[Minutes Later~~]

"Shall we?" He asked panting.
"Ne..Wait wait!!"
"What is it?"
"You didn't even tied your tie.."
"Later, let's go!" He said and walk.
"No excuses! Min Yoongi!"

I grabbed him by the wrist and he looks at me confused.
"I'll tie it Yoongi."
I put the tie around his collar and tied it up.
"There. Let's go!!! Don't worry about Mongshil and Holly, I already feed them. I left them some food and water too."
"Great. Now let's go, better be going than to be late."

I nod at him and go to his car.
He started the engine and began to drive.
Minutes later..I felt so uncomfortable. I don't know what or who bothers me. I need something to talk to, or even start a topic. Yoongi doesn't wanna open a conversation...

While later, he broke the silence. (Ne!!!ㅋㅋ)
"Yah Hyemin. Why don't you find someone that will drive you.  But why do you enjoy life by yourself?"
"Can you rephrase what you said..It makes me feel you want me to get off of this car..."

"Joesonghabnida...I mean why can't you find someone you'll love and do this to you often..? Do you have a boyfriend..I mean someone you love"
"Why would I have to do that? No one likes me...except my family and Ara.. why did you ask anyway?? And I don't have any."
"Nothing, I'm just askin'."
"Arasseo."(okay)

Instead of making my bothered feeling lessen...He makes it worst! Aish... He's not good at open and ended conversation..

"We're here!!!" He yelled
"You don't have to shout like that!"

"I'm just returning it to you!" He smiled at me. That GUMMY SMILE isn't helping me (T^T)

I rolled me eyes at him once again..and smiled at him then giggled
"Hyemin-aaah!! Look at me."
"Why would I?"
"Please?"

I look at him, I just see a regular Yoongi..
"What so special? Why do I have to look at you?" I asked him
He giggle and giggle. Later he cupped me cheeks.
"Hope this will make your day Jagi!! I know you're upset..So I hope this will make you smile! You're soo CUTE!!!" He said and aegyo at me.

How did he even know I'm upset? Did he read my mind? Telepathy??? How suspicious...
Why does he bother to ask me if I had a boyfriend... It hurts T^T
(I'm just Kidding, but I don't like being asked if I have someone I love with me. Because I don't have one)

Yoongi's POV
Why did she say no one likes her.. she's pretty, there  will be one person that will be  so blessed to be with her. Even if she scolds.. Kekeke
No, I'm serious. Hyemin is the perfect ideal girl a person could ever dream. She's sweet, disciplined person, special like a jewel. Most of all, very bless. Why does no one like her??? I don't grow feeling. Do I?

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
[Edited for the last time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ]
Hope chu all enjoy this new chapter. I'm advancing the chapters because I won't have time to uodate this following weeks due to our quarter test and my schedule.

What do you think? Do Yoongi grow feelings for Hyemin? Does he really care for her? Tell me!!!

I just wanted to say, Thank you for all of the love and support. For the votes and comments. I appreciate it. Even the reads.

Please excuse my spelling, wrong grammar or anything else. Hope chu all enjoy!!!

Salanghaeyo!! Annyeong ❤