Chapter 15

A day of surprises

I woke up early, after I did my morning routine, I decided to left the house before he does. More like I left the house before he wokes up.

[Yoongi's Part]
"Goodmorning!! Anyway what time is it?"
I look at my clock and it's just 6:15 AM.
"Hmm...Is she already awake? I have to check it out." I said giggling in happiness

"Hyemin-ah! Goodmorning, are you awake?" I said knocking at her door
"Hyemin-ahh" I once said
"Hyemin-ah?" I'm panting, what happened to her???

So I decided to open her door. Surprisingly, her door is not lock!
"Jung Hyemin?" I was shook when I saw none.
"Where is she???" So I didn't bother to look over the house and decided to make my breakfast at the kitchen.

When I look at the fridge, I saw a sticky note shape like a foot. And it was so many leading to somewhere.
"What is this? Where is this leading me?" I asked myself following the sticky notes' direction

I found myself at the dining.
There's a bowl of cereal, toasted bread and strawberry jam on the table.

When I look on one corner, I saw sticky note once again.

"What is this again??"
It says:
Goodmorning dear CEO. I mean human, turtle or whatever your kind.. Kekeke.
Hope chu enjoy your breakfast! And I'm sorry if you worried why am I not on my room, I decided to left the house as early as possible so I could avoid (blank) hihihi. Enjoy!
And P.S. See you later!!!

Salang
Jung Hyemin

"Avoid what? Me? Or there's something. So suspicious... Anyway that is sweet of her. Hey Yoongi, stop what you're feeling!!! Nope, not gonna. Staph!!"

I was acting crazy...I don't know how to stop myself from smiling so wide.
This is not me at all!!!

I decided to eat my breakfast, surprisingly, she cook deliciously! I'm enjoying this day so much!

Later on, I took my bath and get ready.
Then left.

[At AniSoft]

I was carrying the files I finished and all I need is to pass this to my supervisor. I'm nearly achieving my dream! Yes!

So I walk to the hall, carrying the files and documents I'd finished earlier. (That's why I left early, I want to be promoted too)

I am still walking when Yoongi passed by.
"Goodmorning sir Yoongi!" I said smiling
"Goodmorning Jagi! Anyway thank you for the breakfast!" He said while walking to his room.

He was smiling at me while I watch him enter his room. But instead of entering he bumped his head on the door.

I giggled inside. Maybe he didn't notice the door is close. That silly CEO was so clumsy.

"What are you laughing at Hyemin?" He yelled from his door.
"Nothing sir! You go ahead."
"Okie!"

I wasn't yet starting to walk the files again when somebody whispered at my ear slowly.

"What are you looking at Hyemin? Is it sir Yoongi?"
"Ahhh... Secretary Ji Soo!!! You startled me up!"
"Is it? Are you looking for him? Well his in his room now."
"Aniyo, I am just looking there.."
"Jinjja?" (Really?)
"Ne, please excuse me sec. Ji Soo, I'll will pass this document to my supervisor."

"Oh no, your supervisor's room is not there." He said while I am walking into the direction where I walk on.
"What do you mean my supervisor's room is not there?"
"I'll lead you to you're supervisor's room."

Sec. Ji Soo drove me to the direction where I went. And we stopped at the cleaned white door.

"Mr.Supervisor of Jung Hyemin, here she is!" Sec.Ji soo said as he peep.
"Come in!" A loud and sweet voice was heard. I had a bad feeling about this...

Sec. Ji Soo opened the door and it reveals a boy(guy or man if you want). He's white as sugar, has perfect black wavy hair. And with a gummy smile.

"Mwo??? You're my supervisor??? How come??"
"I am your new supervisor, Supervisor Min Yoongi! Don't worry. I'll will transfer you to the highest department this company have. But you will be having your training under my term as your supervisor."

"I'm not surprised" I whispered under my breath. (But I'm surprised that I will be soon a member of the highest department of AniSoft!)
"What did you say?"
"Nothing, anyway my new supervisor, here's the finished files!"
"Great!"

I left the room for a while, and I find secretary Ji Soo watching.
"Secretary Ji Soo,why didn't you told me that I will be transferred to him? Is he it for real?"
"Yes it's real, I can't do anything at all Hyemin. Sir Yoongi urged your supervisor that let you be transferred to him. And your supervisor agreed.. and that's how it ended."
"Oh well then...Thank you."

"Hyemin-ah, please come in!" Yoongi yelled
"Yes?" I entered nervously
"Well done! You passed the homework I gave you! Keep it up!"
"Really??"
"Ne." He replied smiling in gratitude

"Oh,I forgot to tell you this, every 12 noon. You'll be staying here in my office. I'll be needing your help and you need my help too."
"For what?"
"I just need you to help me help you."
"You make it too exaggerated, and that's what you mean? I'm okay with that. So every noon, I will be here? With my laptop? Files? And books?"
"Yes, but just bring your laptop and bag. That's all."

"Anyway, since it's noon, I think we can start our first training! So are you ready?"

Uh-oh... Please Not Today..

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽
Hope chu all enjoy my new chapter! Did you all like it? Let me know😉
What will happen on their first session of training? Will Hyemin obey or she will be the one who will teach Yoongi? (Hehehe 😂)

Please excuse my wrong grammar, my spelling and the alignment of words. My Wattpad is not on the mood...
Thank you all for the love and support that you gave for continuing supporting my book!
Annyeong❤❤❤
(Anyway,I am sorry for confusing you all about what's hyemin's surname. It's actually Jung, i forgot that she was J-hope's sis. It's not Lee, It's Jung. Thank you😘😆)