Chapter 12

Sweet, Soft melody

[What happened yesterday night. Continuation of Chapter 11~~~]

Hyemin's POV
I wasn't comfortable... Staying with Yoongi until Hobi and my parents return...
It feels soo weird..

Mongshil jumped on the bed.
"Oh Mongshil... You're the only one with me here...Oh I missed them already..."

I lied down. Feeling exhausted... Yet I am feeling weird.. Going to work with him tomorrow was a new experience...

Many thoughts was going inside and out..
Later on, I decided to sleep. Rather than thinking about my thoughts.

3rd Person's POV
Yoongi peek up at the door, checking if Hyemin is asleep. He smiled when he saw her. He has a joy that he hasn't felt before.

Yoongi's part~~

Yoongi's POV
Why is this happening??Why is she beautiful??? It's hard to lie about the truth.
She's like a beautiful flower that blooms within the moonlight.
Goodnight my lady. Tomorrow is a new day!

I sat down at the bed, open my laptop and suddenly received a video call from secretary Ji Soo.

"Yeoboseyo secretary Ji Soo! What makes you call?"
"Ah, CEO Yoongi. I forgot to say this earlier, why did you hold Hyemin's hand? Explain."
"A friend sign... What's the matter about it, sec.Ji Soo?"
"Is that so?? Ok then! You better sleep now. You'll be on a meeting tomorrow. It would be scheduled at 8 a.m. Better to sleep, than to be late."
"Ne, secretary Ji Soo. Goodnight"

Instead of sleeping, I went to my favorite room. Where my piano is.
I played a soft melody that was played for me when I was young.
"This really make me feel sleepy.."
So I decided to went upstairs to sleep.

Hyemin's Part~~

Hyemin's POV
Aish...I already fell asleep, but it suddenly turn into a nap... Is there any room here where I can play something or read??
In so I can feel sleepy..

I roam around the house and saw a room where a piano settled..
"Hm..I guess this will make me fell asleep."
I played my favorite song. My halmeoni (grandma) played this when I was little.

When I played it. My heart also follows the melody. Even my mind was concetrated,on it's sweet and soft melody.
In this case, that makes me feel sleepy.

So I played it for a while. I play and play. It's been since, when I last play the piano.

"Who was that? Who's playing the piano???" Yoongi said after he woke up suddenly from his bed.

He followed the sound. When he opened the door, he was shook.

Yoongi's POV
I was shook. I didn't know she was the one who plays the piano...It was a soft melody. So sweet in the ears. I never heard about this musical piece yet.

3rd Person's POV
Yoongi sat down at the chair where Hyemin is. He smiled when he continue to listen to the musical piece. Suddenly when he spoke..