Chapter 8

Dogs

My phone rang at exactly 7:00 a.m.
"Aish... Who's bothering me at this early time??" I questioned myself while rising myself from bed.

I look at my inbox and saw a message and a missed call...
Message From CEO
Good morning Hyemin-ah! How are you?
Me: Good morning too sir Yoongi, I am good, but I'm been bothered by your call.

CEO: I'm sorry about that.. It's just I wanted to greet you.
Me: It's fine, anyway, how are you also?
CEO: I'm feeling great! Um, I wanted to ask you if you're free today..

Me: Yes, I am! Why do you ask so?
CEO:Will it be okay if we meet at the park? Also bring Mongshil too!
Me:Okie,see you later!

I clean myself and rush upstairs, I wore a simple sweater and a denim skinny jeans. I put a small ribbon clip on my hair and let my hair flow.
I grabbed Mongshil's leash and head to her.

"Mongshil,good morning! Here's your breakfast." I woke her up.
As her return, she lick me up and play with me for a while

"Aigoo, Thank you Mongshil! Take your breakfast now!"
So she did..keke

Later on, after she ate, I put her leash and walk outside.

I arrive at the park and saw Yoongi sitting on a bench.Wearing a turtle-neck sweater and a denim skinny jeans just like mine...

I ran into him to greet him but at exactly I was almost to him, instead of greeting him, he embrace me.

"Mwo??? Sir..."
"You look pretty today..." He said after releasing me and holding my both of my hands infront of me.

My heart skipped a beat... I didn't noticed, I was blushing...
"Um... Thank you sir.."
"As always, you're welcome." He said in a mild and sweet voice

A dog was jumping next to me.
"Aw, hello there sweetie? Who's your owner?" I questioned the dog while petting it. It respond, the dog ran to sir Yoongi.

"Min Holly, meet Mongshil! Mongshil, Min Holly!"
"So you have a pet too??"
"Yes,would you like to take them for a walk?"
I nod at him with a smile.

We walk around the park, strolling down, while our dog walks infront of us. It's so satisfying to see Mongshil with Holly!

The wind blew around the park. Making my hair be a mess. I didn't noticed, my clip fell at the ground.

"Oh no..." I was supposed to get it when Yoongi grab it, he even fix my hair evenly, and put the clip again

"There,you look beautiful again" he said while smiling. I can't react at all... So I decided to walk before him.

"Hey, what did I do? Wait for me!" I look back at him and grin, "ok, I will wait"

We proceed walking until the two dogs saw a butterfly flying not far from us.
So both of the run fast, pulling us through.

I didn't manage to hold the leash a little bit longer, at the sudden, the leash let go off my hand.

At the same time I almost fell from the ground. But sir Yoongi catched me and we fell softly to the ground, leaving me wrapped on his arms

"Luckily, I catch you." He said infront of me... I stood up and catch the dogs.
I look back, "Thank you for catching me before I fall to the ground!" I said with a smile on my face

Yoongi's POV
She almost fall to the ground. Luckily, I catch her before it. I can't removed it from my mind... The time when she arrived, she's so cute! She makes my heart skip a beat. Her dog is beautiful as her. Words can describe.

"Hyemin, are you hungry?"
"Yep, why?"
"Do you want ice cream?"
"Sure!Can it be Vanilla?"
"Of course, it can be anything!"

I come with him, bringing the dogs too. We walk and I found a middle aged librarian struggling to gather her books that fell onto the ground.

"May I help you madam?"
"Thank you dear."
I gathered all the books and put it to the bag.

"Hyemin, uh good morning madam."
Yoongi called Hyemin, when he noticed Hyemin was with a woman.

"Good morning too, young man. Is this your girlfriend? You're lucky to have her, she's  a helpful, well-mannered and a kind woman. Oh, I almost forget, she's beautiful! Take care of her."

We both look at each other trembling, we don't know how to react..Until Yoongi spoke
"Um...eh, thank you madam, but....." Yoongi became blank, he doesn't know how to react, so I cutted his sentence.

"Thank you madam for the compliment...I am glad to help you ma'am!"

"Oh. I'll be going now, thank you so much!"
The woman left her words and had left.

We both felt sheepishness, until Holly and Mongshil put their paws on my right foot.
"Okay, we will buy."

We bought the things we need and left the store.

"Here you go sweeties!"  when I was supposed to give it, both of them saw a butterfly again and run to catch it.

"Let them have fun, Holly haven't been so happy than before like that..."
"Really? Ok well then."

We were eating ice cream happily on the bench when he once again called my name.

"Hyemin, look here."
When I look at him, he smeared my cheek
with an ice cream.
"Ah!! Sir Yoongi!!"
"Hehehe, let me wipe it off."

"Ani! I will do it,but look to me first!"
He look at me and I return it to him.
"Ahh!! Hyemin."
I just laughed at him while he wipe the rest of the ice cream on his cheeks.

"Tissue, please!"
"No."
"Please."
"No"
"C'mon sir Yoongi, I need to wipe the ice cream off!"
He didn't mind my explanation so I just grabbed it and wipe it off evenly..

I remembered, I bought wet wipes earlier, so I grabbed it and gave it to wipe the little speck of ice cream on his mouth.

"Thank you, although I became a stubborn CEO to you.."
I replied him with a smile,so he slightly cup my cheeks. "Aigooo! Cute"
The dogs jump to bench and snuggle between us. They didn't manage to stay awake so they both fall asleep.

"Hyemin.." he once called my name.
"Yeah?"
"Thank you for having me here."
I replied him with a smile, and respond at him.
"As always, you're welcome!"

Hyemins POV
I didn't knew this will happen...
It was a pleasure to have him here, for making Mongshil happy too. I don't know how to return the good deeds he did. I am happy when he smiles. Ah.... Today was a great day! Many thoughts go in and out of my head, Hya! Ah, my heartue...(≧▽≦)

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇
I am sorry for the cringy feeling of it. *If you feel it ㅋㅋ*
Thank you all for reading and supporting this book! Please consider giving a star if you like it!
I am sorry for it is very detailed  for you.
Hope you all lik it! <3