Chapter 21

YOONGI!!!

I was called for a training, again.
So I immediately go there like a spark.
"CEO Yoongi? Oh!"
I was shocked when I open the door seeing CEO Yoongi with bunch of towered papers on his left side.
"Oh, annyeonghaseyo Hyemin. Anyway here's the paperworks you have to finish. You have to finish it within 30 minutes before our training start. Got it?"
"Uh..."
"Is there any problem with it?."
"Oh..no no.."
"Okay, now get it and start."

I get it and began to start, when I look at it, it makes me feel that it was taller than me.
When I look at Yoongi, I can sense something uncomfortable, he's smiling..

I was rushing, I only have 30 minutes. Doesn't he even know what I am feeling??
I scan the paperworks. I saw that ther was nothing, so I thought maybe the papers above are the papers I have to fill in. So I scanned it even more.
"Aish!!!" I  grumble. I was so pathetic when I realized it was blank. All papers are blank!

I look at him with a glare.
"Yoongi." I playfully called.
"Y-yes?? Um.. I have to go. Will you excuse me?" He stood up and walk to the door, but I immediately blocked his way.
"Where do you think you're going sir?"
"Um...do you like me prank? Um look!" I look at the direction where he pointed, I was pranked. He immediately run away from me.

"YOONGI!!! Come back here!!"
"No way." He giggled
I grabbed a red marker and run after him.
"Be ready, or else the tip of this marker will mark your face!"
"DON'T YOU DARE HYEMIN!!"
"Oh. I really dare."

I catched him. I putted a mark on his face making him anxious at that moment. Suddenly,I was flipped over, instead he was over my whole self on the floor.

We were blank that moment when our eyes both meet. I can't do anything, but I suddenly remembered..I have the marker!
But suddenly, I didn't have it on my hand. It just *poof* got lost, so I got anxious.

"Hyemin.."
"Ne?"
"Looking for this?" He raised his left arm waving with the red marker
"Please don't! DON'T!!"
"Oh really? You putted a mark on my face. Now I have to return it back. Ok?" He gave me a mischievous smile.

"YOONGI!!!" I screamed
He immediately covered my mouth and shush me.
While I was preventing him to put a mark, the door opened.

"CEO Yoongi? Goodness! What are you doing?"
We were shook. So we immediately fixed ourselves and looked down in embarrassment.
"Um... Secretary Ji Soo.. we we're just-" I was explaining when he cutted me.
"It was my fault. We were playing around."
"CEO.." I whispered to him
"It's okay, I got it. Don't worry." He replied with a warm smile.

"Okay. Don't do it again CEO, you might disturbed your own employees. Ok? And please, clean the heart mark on your right cheek."
"Ne. Sorry secretary Ji Soo.."
And he left the room, we both sigh and  return to our seats.

"Yoongi."
"Yes Hyemin? Are you going to apologize?"
"Um... Joesonghabnida and Thank you."
He smiled and nod.

[Fast Forward]

Hyemin's POV
Well..I kept reminisce about what happened earlier. He claimed my own fault. What's with him? Why did he claimed my own fault? Is there something I don't know??? I can't explain what I am feeling right now but I can feel a romantic excitement.

Now, he gave me something to work on.
He gave me a 1 hour to do the whole main character in my new animation. This one will be special, so I have to work hard for it.

I was too tired to draw the rest. I already sketched it, but I am too tired to finish it.

Yoongi's POV
"Hyemin." I called, but she didn't answer.
"Hyemi-" I called her for the second time, but I was cutted when I saw her sleeping at her desk. So I came closer and lean on the table next to her. I smirk, how could she sleep on her job. I'll deduct it to her payday. Hmm, should I? I look closer to her, well..I decided not to deduct it. Especially, I made her tired so I should let her be.

I suddenly remembered the last time she saved me from being shotted. That was the moment I felt something different from my heart that I couldn't explain. Then days come, weeks, I kept dreaming of a girl. I didn't saw her face because of the cap she is wearing, but someday I will see her face to face.

When I was about to touch her, someone entered.
"Shuush!"
Secretary Ji Soo nod, "What brings you here secretary?"
"You'll be having your meeting ok? Why is she sleeping sir? And why you shushed me earlier?"
"Ah.. About that, um.."
"About what..?"
"Um.. Hehehe, nothing to worry about. I will go to the meeting." I scratch my head and look away from him.
"Ok, See you sir."

[Fast Forward]

I wake up and my vision was very blurry and I can see a bright thing coming from somewhere.
Then it began to speek.
"Did you have a great sleep?"
"Oh!" I was schock and accidentally stepped on the his foot.
"Aish. Hu! Argh!! Please you're foot, it is severely hurt!!!" Yoongi said scrunching in pain.
"Oh.. I am sorry CEO, I didn't mean too-" He putted his index finger and press it on my lips making me shush.
"You have to come with me. Just bring your bag and come with me."
I nod.

We left his office and go to a room where all the people in authority gathered.
We greet them and one man approached us.

"Who is she, Yoongi?"
"Father, she is-"

To Be Continued....

……………….……………….……………....……….

Annyeonghaseyo. I am very very sorry for I haven't updated for weeks. I was busy so yeh and my wattpad malfunctioned. I hope chu enjoy this chapter. Vote and comment if you like it. It will be much appreciated.
What will happen on the next chapter?