Chapter 17

[A Life with Yoongi pt.4]

Why are you mad?

It was afternoon. Yoongi ordered that everyone will have halfday job. So we went home early.

Well, the good news is...I pass my training!!
Yoongi gave me A+ (hihihi)
Well, he even show gratitude that I was so knowledgeable about the basics and the fundamentals. He regret what he said yesterday.

Yes!!! Tomorrow is Saturday! I could have a lot of rest to do! I can't wait!!

So he wanted to treat me. What kind of treat? It's his favorite, Lambskewers.

He was driving when I suggest that we should eat lambskewers.
"Yah Yoongi, do you wanna eat lambskewers outside?"
"Sure, your treat."
"Okie."

We arrived home safe and sound. And I cleaned myself,wore a sweatshirt with a hoodie and leggings, and my black sneakers.

"Yoongi! Let's go, I'm hungry!" I yelled from downstairs.
"Nah. Let's meet at the streets. Are you okay with that?"
"Okay. But make sure you'll follow!!!"
"Ne!! I will!"
"Promise? Promise is a promise!"
"Promise!!"

So I bring me wallet, phone and handkerchief with me and left.

I was at the the stalls. So I bought lambskewers for myself for him too. So I wait at the near cafe from my place.

"It's almost 30 minutes, why isn't he here??'
The waitress came to my direction.
"Ma'am, are you waiting for someone? We're very sorry but we're closing now. Joesonghabnida."she bow down and left.

"Aish...Jjinjayo???" So there's nothing I can do but left the café.

I was madly walking down the streets. Well that was harsh of him... Like they always say, promise are made to be broke.
Why did I even choose to wait if he just making me hope for nothing. That hurts a lot.

I opened the door, no one is there except the two dogs waiting for me at the door.
"Salanghaeyo Mongshil, Salanghaeyo Holly." They both lick me up.
"Hahahaha, that tickles." I giggled at them.

Dogs knew how to remember their masters. But my boss even don't even remember about me, and how long I wait!
Or maybe he just vecame cold and doesn't care? Aish..

I was at the living room. Watching TV. Hugging the pillow, with the two dogs on my side. Sleeping.
I was so disappointed for this night. I shouldn't bought him lambskewers too, He owe me 1000 won! That was from my allowance...
Why am I so unfortunate today? Please tell me..

I was so silent while watching, I can't even concentrate on what I am doing right now. I heard someone walking downstairs.
Aish?? Jjinja?

He pass me by, then go back to where I am.
"Uh, Hyemin! You're already here? Why didn't you call me?" He said and sat beside me.

I give him a death glare. And he was somehow frightened.
"So...How are you anyway? Are you
o-okay?" He said nervously

I was staring at him. My eyes narrowed. I could scold him any seconds now. But I can't, I'm trying to control my temper. But once it break down, you'll see a monster. And I don't want that. (Kekeke)

"Why aren't you answering me? Is there anything wrong? Or something bothers you? Are you okay?? Are you mad at me?" He asked.
I raised my eyebrow at him.

I didn't answer him. Later on, he keeps poking my shoulder, which annoys me even more. Urghhh!! I can't handle my temper, it's boiling!

"STOP!!!"
"Finally you answer!" He giggled.
"So you have the mood to laugh at me? Huh? Aish!!"
"Are you okay?"
"Okay? Aish.. Jjinjayo? Of course I am. I am fine, perfectly fine. You can see it right? Or you're just blind." I said and glared.

"What did I do? Hyemin are you fine?? What's happening?" He asked, his unconscious about what is happening. Is he being innocent or he just did it on purpose.

"You figured it out by yourself! Goodnight!" I told him and lied down on the couch, hugging the pillow even more tighter.

He leave me and proceed walking on the kitchen, at that time, I was crying.

I don't know what I am crying for? Many friends did this to me, but I didn't cry. Many guys (also my friends) did this, but I didn't cry... But this time, I am being affected. Why am I crying for this nonsense  thing? Waee???(why???)

Yoongi's POV
What did I do?? I can't believe how Hyemin scold me. I didn't know what or why did she do it. What's the reason???

I saw  something on the table.
Uh? Is this lambskewers?? It is!!!
I was about to take a bite, when suddenly there's a flashback happened.(in his mind of course)

"Yah Yoongi! Let's go, I'm hungry!"
"Nah, let's meet at the streets. Are you okay with that?"
"Okay, but make sure you'll follow! Promise?"
"Promise."

Oh.. That's why she's mad, I didn't follow and meet her at the streets. Jjinjayo???
How rude am I... I forgot about it.

One flashback happened again.
"Promise."
After I lock it (the promise), I immediately go to my room and lie down.
Ah..I love my bed! What shall I do?? I'm bored.
"You go and follow Hyemin before you fall asleep!" My brain speak.
"Nah.. I wanna sleep, why can't you let me?"
"No. I already know you, and I know if I let you, you will fall in a deep pleasant sleep."
"5 minutes?"
"Are you sure. Okay."
"Thankyou!!!"
Seconds later, I fell asleep.

Ooh.. That's why I forgot to follow her. I fell asleep..
I should follow Hyemin immediately, if I did, she won't be like this... What did happened earlier?

Uh, I am sorry my lambskewers, but I can't eat you. I have no rights because I didn't buy you with my money. And it will even make me guilty if I eat you...

I didn't eat it, I just keep it on the fridge and go to the living room.
When I passed by, I saw Hyemin shivering.
So I immediately get a blanket, and cover it to her.

I sat down, I side her hair and saw her face. I saw a tear fell on my hand. So I decided to wipe her tears off.
"Yah.. Don't cry, your beauty will fade if you cry...And crying doesn't suit you. I like the Hyemin I first met, like she doesn't worry about tomorrow.
Oh Hyemin, if you could only know how I regret it so much. Joesonghabnida Jagiya.
Goodnight Jung Hyemin..."

I lied my head down on the couch and watch her sleep. I could just enjoy this moment before I tell her that I regret it. I could remember someone in her. And Hyemin is indeed beautiful.
[Imagine that Yoongi  are is watching you sleep with the dogs at the side. Isn't that cute??? Let me know (。>﹏<。) ]

_ _⭐_ _ ⭐_ _ ⭐_ _⭐_ _⭐ _ _ ⭐_ _ ⭐_ _
(J)Hope chuu all ENJOY!!
And I just hope that you all have a great day!! Please suggest what you want. I'm already running out of 'I.D.E.A.S." (that's why this chapter was like a mess. Do you think it is a mess??)

Thank you for all the LOVE and SUPPORT!!
(Please excuse my grammar, spelling or any typo error. Gomabsuebnida ❣)

Love by Your Author-nim!!❤