Chapter 10

I know the past chapter (9) was pretty bad....I don't know what will be or what is the topic/idea at that time. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Hope chu all understand^-^
And this is the continuation of Chap.9 too!!
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

  Lose Of Light

"Yah!! Hyemin-ah, will you be my girl???"
Switched to another place~~
"Aww!! You're so cute!!" Yoongi cupped my cheeks.
"Hyemin-ah"
"Hyemin-ah!"
"Hyemin-ah!!"
"Hyemin-ah!!!"

*Gasp*
"Huh??? What a dream...sort of a nightmare..." I said panting.
"Where am I??" I glare at the whole room.
"Hyemin-ah, are you awake??"

"Oppa???"
I opened the door and hugged Hoseok.
"Oppa-Hoseok, I am so sorry about what I did, for didn't told you before that I was about to go to Yoongi's house..." And he embrace me too...

"Hoseok-oppa? Hoseok-oppa? Hm.."
"Uh...Mianhae sir, I am soo sorry. I didn't mean it at all..." I wheeze after I said it. I felt my soul left my body because I am so surprised..

"Yah Hyemin, it's fine..." He smile and slightly scratch his head, seeing him blush..
"So.. Aren't we going down??"
He smirk and pull me down..

"Yah! Why do you have to run downstairs while pulling me! In hurts you know.." I scold him..
"Do you want me to help you??" He said worried but sarcastic...
"No, thank you.."

I sat down to the couch and relax for a while... Ugh, I can't forget what happened a while ago, my wrist hurts a lot..

"Hyemin-ah, do you want cake?"
"Sure!"
"Come here to the kitchen!"

[Fast Forward]

After we ate loudly... I really can't believe he was that loud.ㅋㅋㅋ
We even talk how embarrassed we were earlier...

"Hyemin, I think we should begin the training for your presentation and study some tips on how to make a grand animation." He told me while he was sitting with me at the couch

"Hyemin, wait here. I will just get the books that help me to create an animation!"
"Ne! I will wait!"

He ran upstairs and find it...
A moment later, the light shut off.

"Ah!!! Sir Yoongi-ah!!! Please come down immediately!"
"Sir Yoongi-ah!!!" I yelled and yelled...

I suddenly remembered my phone...where did I put it???

"Oh no... I forgot, It was with me upstairs... Besides, I can't see my laptop... Maybe sir Yoongi knows!"

Though it's very dark inside this huge house, I can still see a beam of light coming from upstairs.

"Sir Yoongi-ah! Where are you??"
I try to look at him downstairs incase if he's downstairs..
"Yoongi-ssi... Please come hear immediately, I can't stay alone here.." I said almost making me cry..

My watch was glowed, when I look at it, I realized he had been upstairs for an hour! There's no sign of his voice too.

The sun sets down already..making the beam of light disappear...