Featured Watty Stories

- (HUMOR) 'Chocolate Emergency'

Author: Enterintomymind

This one's for all the chocolate lovers out there. This sweet story is about how Alice Brown, a diabetes patient who is also a chocoholic, struggles to fall into the bounds of a normal student while realising she's never going to fit in. As she is surrounded by judgemental eyes, she still goes through the day with a smile on her face and occasionally sneaking a few pieces of chocolate every now and again, just to be a little rebellious.

Then she meets Devlin Hutchin, a medical student that wastes 16 hours of the day studying. He doesn’t care what people think of him and lives life for the sake of it.

Two normal yet unique individuals come together in the oddest way possible.

One Chocolate Emergency, Two Lives Collide, One Chance is taken, and Two Hearts might be broken.

- (SHORT STORY/ROMANCE) 'Cherry Knots'

Author: hepburnettes

How do you find out you're a good kisser? By tying cherry knots in your mouth, that's how. The art of kissing is something that needs to be perfected with practice and technique, and what better way to do that is to have a great teacher.

Declan Harte has never had trouble landing girls, or dating them...until it comes to the ultimate determining factor of every romance: A kiss.

So when he catches Eloise Mcallister, the quiet, shy girl of the class, tying a perfect cherry knot with her tongue during a challenge, Declan knows that she's the one who can help him perfect the art of kissing.

“If you want a girl to kiss you, you get her to teach you how.”

- (ROMANCE/TEEN FICTION) ‘Elements (Elemental Series #1)’ 

Author: ChadymaeBarian

Do you know what it feels to bend the Elements at will? Unleashing waves of the scorching fire? Forming your body parts into weapons with freezing ice? Manipulating the boulders of the earth? Or whispering your secrets to the wind? Then you have to meet Marga - A normal high school kid who has normal friends and lives a normal life in a normal town.

But are things really as normal as they seem? Is the world really safe and care-free to live in? Or is it actually a dangerous place filled with cannibals and power?

Marga doesn’t know that her birthday would cause an unexpected twist of fate in her life. What appeared as a mystery to her slowly became less vague. The world is infected. Not only her and her friends but also her family. Can she save them from impending doom? Will the power of the Elements be enough? No one knows.

 - (MYSTERY/THRILLER/ACTION) ‘Clandestine’

Author: zaneus

Have you ever met a killer? If not, do you know about one? Still no? Me neither. It’s rare to find one. But it’s even rarer to have someone who you thought was the nicest person in the world but turns out to be one.

Killers are very tricky, vicious, creepy malicious, sneaky, psycho and everything negative kind of people. You would hardly know a thing about them. They are very secretive of themselves. Wait, are they?

Ace is the son of a cop whose is desperately searching for a killer who has been wreaking havoc for the past few years. Known for his unique way of murdering people, the killer has left the police in panic and desperation a long way ago. But not Ace’s dad. Ace is very carefree about life. Not worrying a single thing about what’s happening around or that he may be on the killer’s hit list. He doesn’t even care for his own life or his dad’s.

But will the two of them still have their hearts on their ribcage when they’ll realize that the mysterious killer is just someone who’s very close to them?

It’s for you to find out.

-  (FANFIC) 'The Evil [Harry Styles]'

Author: xBeautyRisesx

Ever wondered what it would be like to be the villain in the story? Are you tired of viewing things from the hero's perspective? Well, this is the book for all those who want to read something different; something where the villain is the hero. This story is about a villain called 'The Evil', but he doesn't want to be the villain anymore. He wants to be the hero. But in order to become one, he must first gain the trust of a human.

And how does he do that? By kidnapping Ariel Winters.

~ Article written by @thelion_ and @SacredPen