Teen Gossip

Everyone knows the common fandoms going around, I mean they’re everywhere. You can’t miss them!

Here are some major ones:

1. One Direction: The boy band that everyone loves and writes excessive amounts of fanfictions about here on Wattpad. It includes Harry Styles (The curly one), Niall Horan (The foodie), Louis Tomlinson (The Stripes Fanatic), Zayn Malik (The Vain one) and Liam Payne (The Daddy!)

2. 5 Seconds of Summer: Another band that seems to rival one direction in the amount of fanfictions written here on Wattpad. It includes 4 boys - Ashton Irwin (Who is supposedly dating Gemma Styles, sister of Harry Styles), Calum Hood ( A Kiwi who hates being called Asian), Michael Clifford (The 'Emo' guy with a big heart) and lastly Luke Hemmings (The Lead Singer)

3. Doctor Who:  The timelord everyone wants to jump across time for. It seems he’s conquered all of time and space because the amount of fanfictions I find and fandoms I find about this 900 + years timelord is extensive.

4. Sherlock:  A TV show about the famous detective.

5. Supernatural: I actually don’t know this TV show, but it’s fairly popular and it involves supernatural elements and two brothers.

Any of those sound familiar? Well they should. Granted most of them are bands and a few TV shows. Then there are the one’s based of book series like these:

1.Maze Runner trilogy: Kids trapped in a maze and trying to escape, can it get any better than that.

2.Divergent trilogy: Different factions, corruption from the inside and trying to overthrow the current government.

3.The Fault in our Stars: Prepare your tissues because you will be crying by the end of this book. It is honestly one of the best books I have read in a while definitely recommend it.

Any of those ring a bell? Well if they don’t, it sounds like you have some research to do ;) you’d be surprised which fandoms you fall in love with.

~ article written by @butterfly440