What's Your Zodiac?

April 2014 will have a huge potential to succeed, but it will be restless and will imply great risks. Everything will be on the boil, and situations can turn upside down from one day to the next. 

In order to win, you need to take action courageously, calmly, prudently and flexibly. 

ARIES: 21st March - 20th April

In the month of April, Aries born under the influence of the Mars would have a spicier, more exciting, livelier, more passionate relationship with their partner. But with this Mars can even bring anxiousness, subjectivism, a taste for risks, aggressive tendencies and various incidents in your life. In conclusion, you'd better control your gestures and reactions. You'll step on mined field and any wrong step can make a bomb go off. You're recommended not to give in to spontaneous impulses, to avoid aggressiveness and... Dangerous relationships! Aries people will go through a very dynamic and demanding period, which could be marked by stress and various incidents. The passing of the Sun through the sign of Aries will lend you strength, consolidate your authority and help you stand out. If you work systematically and don't make rash decisions, in April 2014 you can have success. April 2014 will be a month of increased risk as regards accidents and acute episodes, occurred unexpectedly.

TAURUS: 21st April - 21st May

Taurus' house of couples will not be very happily configured in April 2014. It'll be a period of austerity in Taurus' couple: either the relationship will be more distant than usual, or the partner will have to cope with some trials (profession, health), and this will, of course, affect you too. What could bring you joy, though, is that Venus, which is both the planet of love and the ruler of Taurus, is in a privileged position. Therefore, regardless of the problems you'll face in April 2014, there are high chances to solve them. Financially wise the month of April for Taurus would not be as great as it should be. There will be a lot of agitation, the work relationships will be tense, the colleagues will be angry, and the subordinates will be disobedient. You’ll be a nervous wreck, but the results will be good, the bosses will appreciate you and you'll project a perfect image. In April 2014, Taurus' health shouldn't be neglected at any moment. Be careful how you handle dangerous objects.

GEMINI: 22nd May - 21st June

Venus, the planet of love, will govern at the zenith for Gemini, sending from high above the waves of sensuality over them. The month of April would be full of adventure in the Gemini’s couple’s life. Professional decisions can be influenced by feelings, or sentimentalism can help your growth. It's happened for you to have been working hard or in difficult conditions for quite a while now, sometimes to have the impression that you don't receive in return what you actually deserve. In spite of all this, April 2014 will be a month that can bring Gemini people nice accomplishments, one of those months in which you feel that it has been worth making all the efforts that you've made. You'll have high visibility, you'll enjoy appreciation and the liking of the people around you, your reputation will be consolidated, and work relationships will strengthen. In the first two parts of April 2014 you'll overflow with energy: the Sun and Mercury, the ruler of Gemini, will be located in a vital area. The physical resistance will go down in the last part, when you need more rest and protection. Anyway, Saturn will stay in Gemini's house of diseases, so health will have to be permanently monitored.

CANCER: 22nd June - 22nd July

Here is a good month for love relationships or for Cancer people's marriages! April 2014 promises to be a harmonious and sensual month, favourable to sentimental preoccupations and scattered with happy moments. It is even possible that a special, remarkable event takes place. Although it will not lack agitation and excitement, April 2014 foreshadows to be auspicious for Cancer people. The Sun and Mercury will cross Cancer's house of career, which is traditionally a good sign for fame, prestige, status. In general, financial transactions need to be looked at with caution throughout April 2014. In general, financial transactions need to be looked at with caution throughout April 2014.  April 2014 can be a rather turbulent period for Cancer's nature, which loves comfort and peacefulness, so it could affect your inner balance. You might react by a tendency towards excesses. Try not to escape stress by eating or drinking without measure! You'd better let off steam by means of an energetic and sustained physical energy.