Contest 1 - Trolling on Omegle.

Keeping our theme in mind, we thought of trying out a completely different contest. Everyone has heard of Omegle, right? Well, if you haven't then you MUST check it out right now. It's basically a website which allows you to chat with a random stranger anonymously. Yes, you heard it right! No registrations required. Therefore, for obvious reasons, this website becomes a platform for most of the trollers.

Now what we ask you guys is - How good are you at trolling? 

There are two segments to this contest:- 1) Video Mode 2) Text Mode

So I'll be jotting down the required information about each segment here.

1) Video Mode: The contestants should send in a webcam troll chat they had on Omegle. The most important priority is that you need to have both 1. You and 2. The stranger's video chat recorded. Now, we don't really want to feed in much ideas into your brains but as the Video Mode is a bit complicated, we could surely give you two examples:

- You could either wear scary/funny masks and prank people

- You could use the ManyCam application and insert a pseudo video while the chat begins. In this way, you don't have to really show your face. The fake video would be playing on the stranger's screen. It could be anything really - Harry Styles live stream video, a really good looking girl (this one turns out funny most of the times.), etc.

2) Text Mode: You have to ONLY send in screen-shots here. We won't accept handwritten trolls as it could be copied from somewhere else too. The text mode is not so complicated, it's just regular play with words. But yes, trolling people via Text Mode is really hard.  

RULES TO ENTER: 

- The last date to submit your entries is by 25th of May

- Each participant may enter a maximum of three submissions. Not more than that.

- It should be 100% original. It's okay if it's inspired by some other troll that you read, but don't copy the entire plot and idea. Be original :)

- You have to add our April issue in your Reading List.

- The entries shouldn't be very vulgar either. Yes, we know it's Omegle. Hence, we've mentioned 'very' so that certain boundaries are maintained. After all, this is a teen magazine and we don't want a rating higher than PG-13. 

- To submit in your entry, you need to contact us by either sending us a private message or by posting it on our wall. We'll be then corresponding via email address (crescendomagwatty@gmail.com) or Facebook/Twitter - whatever you're comfortable with. You need to send in your entries before the deadline through the above mentioned social networking sites/email. 

- For the Video Mode, we'll require your permission to upload your video on our Official YouTube account. It will be then promoted via our account and if you have a YouTube account as well, we'll mention you in the video. 

AWARDS AND PRIZES: 

There will be 2 winners: First Prize and Second Prize

1) First Prize:

- Featured in our June issue magazine with a dedication.

-  Shoutout on our Official Facebook and Twitter pages 

- Will be mentioned for a period of 1 month on our Wattpad Bio.

- 5  votes by the entire staff on their preferred book. (Therefore, 5x14)

- And lastly, a follow. 

2) Second Prize:

- Shoutout on our Official Facebook and Twitter pages

- 5  votes from the magazine account and 3 other staff members. (Therefore, 5x4)

- Will be mentioned for a period of 1 month on our Wattpad Bio.

VOTING SYSTEM: 

- We'll be having our panel of judges AND our followers/readers who'll decide the winner. 

- There will be 20 points for each entry. It would be as follows:

1) Originality

2) Humor

3) Length (The more, the merrier)

4) Overall Impact

- Now, if you're submitting with respect to Video Mode - you're at advantage as we'll straight away give you 5 bonus points for sending in a webcam troll. 

Goodluck everyone! Let's start trolling ;) 

- Ash.