Fashion 101

Hiya, it’s me Kally and I’m doing part of the Fashion and Beauty Tips for Crescendo!

So, it’s April, which also means SPRING! This season is all about street flavour, so get in those denims and leathers girls! It’s time to ditch the girly! You can mix bright neon colours and red lipsticks with beanies and denim jackets.

But if you’re in that kind of mood when bright isn’t what you’re looking for, go dark with leathers but spice it up with a bright shade of lipstick!

Fashion Queen Bee

Each month, I’ll be picking a celebrity who stood out with her clothes for this section. And this month it’s…*drum roll*…Mollie King. Yes, this beautiful blonde The Saturdays singer, Mollie King has been living up to the trend. She was also the face of Maybelline London during the Paris Fashion Week.

Mollie King's Beauty Tips:

• When you're getting ready for a night out, don't forget about nails, even if it's just a clear coat (even if you need a friend to paint them for you, like me!). A clear gloss goes a long way.

• When you're putting makeup on, put your moisturizer on and leave it for a full 10 minutes before applying foundation, so it doesn't sink in.

• Curl your eyelashes to open your eyes.

Mollie King's Fashion Tips:

• Dress to your body shape rather than what's in fashion.

• A little brown belt is a closet must-have, it goes with nearly everything.

• Wearing a blazer can smarten up any look.

On a night out in London, she was wearing a black waistcoat and skinny jeans. With high heeled shoes and a red clutch bag, she looked wonderful; wonderful enough to be this week’s Queen Bee.

If you want more of Mollie’s beauty tips, go onto the Maybelline YouTube Channel, where you can find a series of her tutorials.

~ article written by @BabeWithBrains12