|| C H A P T E R T W O||

JIMIN

Jimin... save me!

I woke with a start brain hurting bad, Taehyung's voice still in my head. For a split second I had no idea where I was, then I remembered everything that happened last night and that I was still sleeping in my room in the dorm.

Forgetting where I am when I wake up is normal for me, if you're wondering. I could literally sleep for ten minuets in my own bed and wake having no idea where I am for a couple seconds. Taehyung always said it was because people's brains fly around above their heads when they dream and they drop back down when they wake up. He always said all the information flies out of my mind when it comes back to my body.

But that's bullshit, just like half the other things that come out of his mouth. Obviously. 

I should probably check on him while I'm at it, just to make sure he didn't choke on his own tongue and die in his sleep.

I pushed myself off my bed and almost tripped on Jungkook who was resting on the floor next to it. I paused, not wanting to wake him up because I know how much of a bitch he could be in the morning.

I'm not gay or anything, but he looked kind of cute in his sleep. He had his thumb in his mouth and his hair was sticking up. He looked like a baby. Like a nineteen year old man-baby.
He seemed cold, so I reached for the blanket off my bed to cover him, but then I remembered that I was still stuck in a bear suit and he was fucking evil when it came down to it.

Time for revenge. I took a marker off my desk and scribbled carefully over the maknae's face before covering him with a blanket and walking over to Taehyung's room, feeling a little good about myself.

I could hear the other guys already awake and complaining about their hangovers in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Taehyung~!" I called, bursting into his room with my brightest smile.

The figure under the sheets of his bed didn't move. I sent a secret prayer to whatever god was listening that he was fully clothed before I took off towards his bed, ripping off the sheets. "Wake up!"

But the thing was, no one was there, just a pile of dirty Gucci clothing.

The smile dropped off my face, suddenly remembering Taehyung in the alien girl's mouth as he floated up into the UFO and took off. Then I realized... that was real...

And that's when I scream.

YOONGI

"Dammit, Yoongi! My house blew up again!" Hobi complained, then let out a long string of curse words at the tv screen. "Fucking creepers always blowing up my shit..."

I smirked, watching his little dude running around and raging on screen.

And yes, we, two twenty-three year old dudes in our underwears are playing Minecraft at nine am, if you're wondering. And yes, you can go fuck yourself if you think we're weird.

Its our tradition to wake up before everyone else to sit on the couch and play Minecraft Saturday mornings in our underwear while drinking Mountain Dew. Hobi calls it our 'Sope Time' (without my consent of course) but I just call it Bro Time, that way it sounds less like a dirty fanfiction an ARMY wrote about us. It's the only time of the day when Hobi doesn't act like a chihuahua on crack, and acts like cursing isn't a sin to Jisoo.

It's lame. But I like it, I'll admit.

Today I was focusing less on the game and more on the whisper argument Jin and Namjoon were having in the kitchen behind us.