|| C H A P T E R F O U R ||

Taehyung

"Don't you dare... please don't! I'm begging you....! Someone help me!"

Jimin

"You know, I don't really think you could get strep throat from someone who's sucking you're dick. It just doesn't seem logical." Hobi says, interceding between Jungkook and I's argument.

We've been wandering through this long pitch black corridor for a couple minutes, and all this time we've been debating over whether or not you could get strep throat from a girl who's sucking your dick.

Don't ask how we got to this topic. It's a long story.

"No, but doesn't you're skin, like absorb water and shit? Her nasty bacterial strep spit will be all up in your junk and you'll get the virus!" Jungkook argues. Though I can't make out his face in the pure darkness, I can tell he's making his signature SHOOKED face.

"Yeah, skin does absorb moister, but it shouldn't be able to absorb the bacteria with it. It depends on whether she's just giving a blow job or if you're doing other things like kissing too." I say, taking a couple more steps into the pitch black hall before stubbing my toe for the fifteen time. "JISOOS FUCKING CHRIST OF JAMS AND BEACHES-!"

"NO FUCKING CUSSING!" Jin warns ahead.

I sigh holding on to my bear feet. God, I hate this fucking bear suit. It just had to be a onsee complete with bear feet and paws, didn't it? Why couldn't have it been a bear hat, or a bear sweatshirt? At least that way I could have at least tried on that new striped shirt I bought online. It looked exactly like the other two hundred and four striped shirts I have, but only this one had 19 stripes instead of 21, if I ever wanna look a little wild.

"You can get strep from someone who's sucking your dick." Namjoon confirms out of the blue, then adds quickly. "Don't ask me how I know."

I could swear I saw him glance at Jin in the near non existent light.

"Uh, well, would you please never share that story with us-?" I started, but then a wave of nausea ran through me, and I tripped on something causing me to fall smack into someone's back. "...shit."

Suddenly world went blacker than the author's ass and a loud scream rang through my mind, I instantly chilled when I realized who it belonged to.

Taehyung?! I'm coming for you okay?!  Can you hear me I'm-!

Another scream from him raced through my head and his voice quivered a little.

Jimin... I'm..I'm scared. I'm really scared...

It's okay, hang on tight, were coming for you, I think. All of us are. Are you okay?! Are you hurt-?!

I was cut off by another loud scream in my head and then silence. I opened up my eyes to find myself being shaken and Hobi's voice telling me to get up because I was ruining his hair.

I pushed myself off of him and on to the ground, shaking faster than that vibrator Yoongi accidentally found buried in our front yard last year.

"What's wrong? What happened? Did you sniff too much of those jam scented candles again this morning?! I keep telling you those things will give you seizures and you never listen." Jin reprimands, not too far away.

"No, it's Taehyung. He was talking to me... he said he was scared and kept on screaming." I croaked of out of my now dry throat.  

I could practically hear Jin rolling his eyes. "Yep. I am definitely never going to buy those candles again."