~one~

They say, one moment in life can change      everything.......
but she didn't knew how much it would change hers..in good...and in bad ways

General POV.

Millie covered her face with her pink bomberjacket as she ran out of the building, her heels making a clicking sound with each step she took.

Suddenly, she got surrounded by paparazzi who were screaming her name and trying to take photos of her.

Ignoring them, she hurried over to a cab which was waiting for her and got in.
The driver turned around with an annoyed expression on his face, but that changed as soon as he saw the jung woman giving him a look "A- are you-"? "shut up and drive" she said while putting  her phone out of her purse.

The driver didn't say more and just nodded.
Some people still tried to take a photo but she just ignored them while putting her earbuds in.
Deep in thoughts, she unlocked her phone and went on spotify to choose a playlist.

She then leaned back and looked outside the window. Taking a deep breath, she thought about her life and how she ended up being The Millie Bobby Brown who got famous with the show Stranger things.

Lots of memorys rushed trough her head
while she thought about the time she had with the cast, The best time of her life.
She smirked while thinking about it.

Suddenly, she got pulled back into reality because of the driver who was cursing at the traffic. He turned around, and gave her an apologetic smile. "Mrs Brown I'm sorry but this could take a while and I'm not sure if-" But she interrupted him, getting out of the car and handing the confused man some money.
"Keep the rest" she said in her british accent that had faded a little since she was living in America for some years now while heading away, leaving the man with a confused smile on his face.

~

Millie shut the door to her Apartment and looked around, she was tired, tired of all this.
But it was her life.
She chose it, and so...she had to deal    
with it.

She threw her pink bomber jacket on her bed and pulled off her heels.

Sighing, her gaze wandered to a desk where lots of letters laid around.
Some opened, some in the trash bin right next to the desk and others were pinned to a wall right above.

Biting her lip, she sat down and grabbed a knife to open one of the letters.
Most of them were love letters, bad written love letters to be exact but it was still amusing for her to see, how much her fans cared even tho Stranger things finished.

She loved thinking about the time she had with the cast and the duffers.
But there was one person who she loved spending time with the most
Finn Wolfhard

They still talked...well not much since both of them had a very busy acting career.

Still in her thoughts, she walked to a window which had an amazing view all over New york city and rested her head on the cold glass.
When she was a kid, she could've never lived in a house like that since her parents spent all their money for her acting career.

It made Millie feel guilty, knowing that the only thing they cared about was money and fame and she knew that people would kill for what she had

but.....What did she had?

Her life was stressfull, having one interview and photoshoot after another.
She never had any freetime or privacy since her every move was posted on social media, for the whole world to see.

Her hands left the glass window and she just stood there still lost in her thoughts

                          Millie's POV

When I started auditioning for Stranger things, I had no idea what it was like being a star, I just had dreams about being one
Cameras flashing, red carpet events, having a fan comunity..and earing a lot of attention from the people arou-

But she couldn't think of more because she got interrupted by the doorbell and  heavy knocks on her doorframe.

"Hello" said Millie in a now almost pitched high voice "Who's there?"

No answer.

She stood up and slowly made her way towards the door, her heart beating out of her chest.

Who could it be?