~Eleven~

"So...shoot!"

Sadie moved the spoon in her milkshake unpatiently while waiting for Millie to explain, what had happened to her.

Millie looked down at her lap
Would Sadie even believe her?
She would probably think that Millie had gone crazy or something.

There was only one way to find out.

"Well" Millie took an unsteady breath, trying to find the right words in her head while Sadie looked at her with wide eyes getting slightly annoyed by how long she took.

"Just spit it out Mill"-"I have a crush on Finn!"

Half of the people in the diner were staring at them now and Sadie gave Millie an angry but almost pissed look.

After everyone had turned their attention back to their food, Sadie whisper yelled at Millie:

"Why did you never tell me?!"

"I was scared!" Millie whisper yelled back"

"Oh yeah sure you were!" because of what?

"you won't believe me anyway" Sadness took over Millie and Sadie let out a sigh before replying

"Millie..you're my best friend, and I'll always be by your side. You can tell me if something is wrong, I will believe you"

She smiled lightly and put her hand over Sadies, stroking it slightly.

"you know about my...problems right?"

"yeah I do"

"Well...I'm not quite sure if it's the drugs or Alcohol, but I keep having dreams about me and Finn being a couple..and when I wake up it's all back to reality..I can't deal with that Sadie, especially because I love him and he's with that Iris bitch-"

"Language!"

Sadie whisper-yelled at her with an almost parenting look before letting out a sigh and gave her a nod to continue her story.

"I'm not sure if I can do this Sadie, nothing feels right anymore, I feel like I don't belong here, Yeah I think...I think I'm going to end it all.

Sadies eyes widened at Millie's words

Was she really going to do that?

She gulped, a weird sound escaping her mouth and Millie knew that she would start to cry any second because the way her light angel blue eyes started to scrunch together while trying to hold back tears who were slowly escaping her eyes, made her uncomfortable and Millie shifted in her seat.

She was used to see Sadie crying, it happened a lot at set back then but this time; it was different.

She felt herself breaking inside while looking at her bestfriend who was now sniffing infront of her, and she wouldn't stop until Millie would hug her and tell her that she wouldn't do anything and could never leave Sadie since they were Bestfriends forever amd nothing could ever tear them apart but-

She was wrong

Instead of recieving a hug she could feel a warm hand on hers.
She looked back up again with puffy red cheeks and saw a now smiling Millie, who bit her lip down while trying not to cry either.

"Okay"

She took a deep breath

"I'll stay, but I need your help"

Sadie's eyes lit up instantly and a bright smile appeared on her face.

"Anything for you Mills, what do you need help with?"

A smirk appeared on Millies face and she looked around to make sure no one was watching or listening to them before leaning over and replied

"Have you ever broke a couple?"