~two~

Millie opened the door slowly and brought one hand carefully around the edge of the door, to open it wider.

Suddenly, something made contact with her hand and stroked it with a thumb.
Millie let out a shriek and instantly pulled her hand back. She was just about to shut the door close again, when a familiar voice held her back.

"Are you okay, did I scare you kitten?"

She stopped abruptly and turned around slowly to face the door again, and there he stood, hands in the pockets of his dark blue jeans and with a big smirk on his face: Finn Wolfhard

Millie's heart started to beat faster and her hands got sweaty. Why was he here? and how did he know where she lived at all?

A lot of Questions ran through her head but she got pulled back into realitly cause Finn waved his hands in front of her face
She snapped her head in his direction
and eyed him up and down, the confused smile never leaving her face.

"Oh..hey..Finn?" was all Millie could stutter at that moment. She was still lost in her tracks but Finn noticed, he smiled at the girl infront of him and put a hand on her shoulder, which made Millie grow red like a tomato.

She looked at the hand and then back at Finn. She gulped.

"Why are you so shy kitten? you've never been like this when we were with the rest of the cast" He said while plopping down on her couch.

He patted the spot next to him and Millie sat down, Soon awkward silence filled the room.

Millie found herself staring at him again.
These cheekbones that were sharp like diamonds, the messy brown hair which was falling down in locks and his chocolate brown eyes which were focused on his phone.

How could anyone be so perfect

But she got stopped in her thoughts again because Finn broke the silence.

"Sooooooooo....How have you been in all these years. We havent seen eachother in forever"

She inhaled, lots of memorys going through her head.

"Fine I guess"

Finn turned around and looked at her with a confused look, his eyebrows scrunched together as he did so.

"Only I guess?"

"Yeah...why?" She said while turing around now too.

Finn was still not breaking eyecontact with her, he could see that something was wrong, and he needed to know.

"Millie? are you okay?"

She gave him a fake smile.

"I'm fine"

How could a four letter word be such a lie

This is getting dark guys
be prepared