~six~

Millie's POV

It's been five months since what happened with me and Finn. We're a couple now, and we haven't told anyone. I mean, how could we even?
After Stranger things ended, we all went our seperate ways and no one ever thought that we would meet each other soon or probably ever again.

Telling someone now would mean that it could spread around. And when you're in the spotlight for quite a few years..you know how dangerous it actually can be to go into a relationship.

Some people start threatening you per letters, phonecalls or just stalk you...like it's happening to me.

I had..or well have a stalker, he's sending me letters which always say things like "Die bitch"  "You deserve no fame"or "I'll find you"

I never called the police because things like those can spread around easily...and that would mean that I had no privacy at all then anymore. I cried myself to sleep numerous times because of his threats and the worst thing about it is......Finn doesn't know.

I want to tell him..but I'm afraid that he'll think I'm crazy...maybe I shouldn't..but I can't lie to him..Ugh I'm so confused.

Get prepared guys😁
I'm gonna post the next chapter in one week when I get back❤
Stay safe everyone.