~Four~

Finns eyes fluttered open and the sun imedeatly blinded him. He rubbed his eyes while getting up and made sure not to destroy any of the still blurry surroundings while finding the way out of the room.

He was already standing in the doorframe of the bedroom when he heard a noise from under the covers.
He stopped in his tracks and turned around slowly as he made his way back to the Queen sized bed which was standing in the middle of the room, right next to a big window.

He sat down while making sure not to make any sounds that could wake her up and slowly removed the covers, and there she laid, In a crop top and short sweatpants. messy hair and a cute smile on her face: Millie bobby brown

Finn smirked and watched her while she laid in bed peacefully, not moving a muscle.

"God, how can anyone be so beautiful"

he said to himself while putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

He bent down and placed a small kiss on her forhead. He then went outside, leaving a in her sleep smiling Millie alone.
But little did he know that she already woke up and knew he had kissed her.

~
Finn was now in the kitchen, preparing something halfway eatable, he was just about to turn around and wake Millie up when he heard a familiar voice:

"Good morning Finn"

Finn almost dropped a plate at the sight of her and his mouth gaped open, the only thing she was wearing was his shirt from the last evening.
It was way too big for her, but Finn just couldn't help staring.

She slowly walked to the big wooden table in the middle if the room and sat down. After doing so, she ruffled her messy hair that had the size of a middle leingh pixi cut. Finn was still lost in her brown tired eyes, she noticed and gave him a smile

Finn pointed at her, still searching for the right words, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable.

"I-....is that my shirt?" he asked while slowly walking towards her.

She looked down at herself before looking back at him and spoke up:

"Yeah, I thought you didn't mind. Or should I take it off?-"NO, Finn interrupted her "It's fine you can wear it..I was just...oh nevermind"

They were both sitting on the table now, just staring at each other in total silence while Millie played with a strand of hair until she broke the silence:

"Finn?"

"Yeah Mills"

"What was that kiss from back then all about?"

Finn nearly spit out his milk after hearing her saying that.
He started blushing and tried to speak but before he could say anything, Millie had already walked over to him and crushed her lips onto his.

He was shocked by her sudden actions but soon melted into the kiss.
After about 3 minutes, Millie broke the kiss which was now turned into a makeout session and rested her forhead on Finns, biting her lip down.

"wow" was all Finn could say

"Yeah wow" agreed Millie

"Finn I-" but before she could finish her sentence, their lips collided again.

You're welcome everyone😁