~seven~

Millie shot up. Her head was covered in cold sweat and hurted like hell while hot tears were streaming down her red puffy cheeks.

She looked around in the dark, unfamiliar room and made sure that she was still at her house. She took a steady breath when she realized that it was her bed and let herself fall back onto her pillow.
She was still wondering how she got here tho.

Millie couldn't explain herself what happened. She had so many questions, and it made her head hurt even more.

Did I drink too much?

Where's Finn?

When did I get here?

Her breathing hitched.

Suddenly, she realized what might could be the reason and her eyes started to tear up again.

Wait..so this was all...a dream?

"No no no no no no no" She shook her head and rubbed her eyes, hoping that she would wake up from this 'dream' and have Finn next to her, calming her down, taking her in his strong arms and kissing her; telling her that he'll protect her...but nothing happened.

Millie groaned and got up slowly to make her way outside of the dark room,
her vision still blurry from crying and turned on the lights, so that she could see a little better.

The lights blinded her and she brought up a hand to cover her eyes but soon she saw something in the near distance and let them drop again, as her curiousity took over her.

On the other side of the room stood a red haired figure, who looked out of a big window.

Millie slowly approached the person which she assumed was a girl and tapped her on the shoulder. She backed up instantly though because the girl shot her head towards her direction.

Millie knew this person from somewhere.
It was like a memory becoming reality. But she couldn't make up her mind from where she knew this girl.

Eyebrows scrunched together, Millie studied the girls features: Her eyes were ice blue and her hair was fire red.
She wore a long dark blue dress and a bracelet around her arm, it remembered Millie to a certain memory and she pulled up the girls hand. Millie stared at the bracelet with interest. Why did she knew this girl? and why did she had that bracelet?
Milled then held up her hand up either. Both girls wore the exact same bracelet with the only difference that Millies had a golden sun on it, while the misteryous girl had a silver moon.
Could it be true? is it really her?
Millie looked up to the girl again and her eyes went wide when she realized who was standing in front of her.

                             "Sadie?"

Surpise surprise!!
hope this chapter didn't confuse anyone
(everything since the second chapter was Millies dream)