~nine~

~
Sadie knew Millie better than anyone from the St cast. When they first met eachother, Millie instantly fell for her sheepish Character and her sassines such as her dumb jokes she always made to cheer up the cast members if they didn't felt that well sometimes and it worked!

They grew together very fast and learned everything about eachother. Even when Stranger-things ended they never broke contact and went to met galas, gave interviews about their time on set and also played in a movie together.
It was the perfect friendship.

But there were two things Millie never told Sadie or anyone else, and that was her crush on Finn and her depressions.
Millie herself never felt bad for not telling her little secrets to Sadie or anyone else for that matter. It was hard enough for her to deny that Finn and her were dating since a lot of people assumed this at that time and even if they weren't, there was something inside of Millie that wanted to date him. Amd even if she didn't know if Finn felt the same, she imagined all the things they would do, if they were a couple. But how could she have a chance with him?

Heck she wanted to kiss him again so bad, but not for a film scene. she wanted to hug him and feel comforted in his arms, She wanted to play with his hair all day if she could, she wanted to get lost in his chocolate brown eyes and she wanted to listen to his raspy singing voice all day because she found it extremly attractive.

Millie sometimes studied his moves on set when she had a little break to get dressed or eat something.
She just stood with the others and sneaked over when they didn't look at her, so that they wouldn't notice.
She loved looking at him, the way he played Mike with all his emotions, not scared of crying and showing his emotions. There was no one who could play him better then Finn Wolfhard.

He was pure perfection to her.
But what was she to him?

She would never find out anyway.
Millie was head over heels into Finn Wolfhard, and there's nothing she could change about it.
But yet she denied her feelings for him everytime she got asked about it.

Maybe one day

She said to herself and brought the bottle to her lips before the burning liqour went down her throat and everything went black.