Chapter Six

Zendaya...

"Get off me!" I hiss at Ryan as I attempt to shove his heavy frame from on top of my small one. He grumbles sleepily and wraps his strong inked arms around my waist. This makes it even more impossible to get up making me sigh heavily. I slap his back but he remains still. 
"Stop moving baby... I'm tired..." He groans in his raspy sleepy voice.
"Well if you weren't fucking out all night you wouldn't be!" I spit harshly causing him to kiss his lips.
"Shut the fuck up." He grumbles before biting my bare stomach. I gasp and pull at his hair roughly. He groans in pain as I pull his head back. His eyes catch mine and he chuckles. "I'm hard now." He laughs and it's my turn to kiss my teeth.
"You and you're weird ass fetishes. Get up please. Like now?" I ask as I let his hair go. He shakes his head slides up so that his face could be right above mine.
"I told you I'm hard now." He says and I roll my eyes.
"Okay and?" I ask, my hands pushing at his chest. It was no use because he was way stronger than me.
"So we're going to take care of this." He mumbles as he picks up my legs and wraps them around his waist.

"Stop..." I whine as I try to scoot away from him. His hands firmly hold my hips down to the bed as he presses up against me. "I have to meet Mina this morning." I whisper as he bends down and hovers his lips over mine.
"I don't care." He says blandly before capturing my lips with his. Our lips lock and he groans in my mouth. Light smacking noises fill the room as his hands play with the hem of my panties. Soon he's pulling them down my long legs as he shoves his tongue into my mouth.
"Mmm..." I moan when his thumb presses down on my sensitive clit. His lips detach from mine and he attacks my neck. I let my eyes roll back as he presses his hard on against me. "What's her name?" I ask him as I grip his hair again. He laughs and swirls tongue in wet circles.
"Don't start with me." He growls before biting into my neck. A moan leaves my lips as he lets two of his fingers slide into me. 
"I'm not stupid Ry..." I whisper as he moves his small limbs slowly back and forth.

He pulls away from my neck and grips it with one of his large hands.
"I said don't fucking start." He growls and I wrap my hands around his thick arms as he tightens his grip on my neck. "You act like I don't know about that nigga you be fucking." He grumbles as he pulls himself through the hole in his briefs.
"You love her." I say as I keep my eye contact on his grey orbs. He clenches his jaw and flexes his hips forward causing him to sink into me. I gasp and dig my fingers into his skin as he continues to push deeper.
"Who told you about her?" He asks, a stern glare on his face. I avoid his question and let my legs spread wider from him. His nostrils flare as his hips slam into me with more force. "Who told you?!" He gets louder and I let out a long moan.
"R-Ro..." I admit and he lets out a angry growl.
"Who's that nigga you he fucking huh?" He asks as he begins to circle his hips.
"You s-sound stupid..." I say breathlessly and he grips my ponytail and yanks my head back.

"Oh yeah? What's his fucking name?!" He grits angrily and I attempt to laugh at him.
"Tell me hers." I moan as my thighs get tense. I feel my orgasm build up quickly as he continues to stroke me.
"Rosaleen." He admits as he lowers his face. His lips stay lightly on top of mine as he lets out harsh breaths. "Now tell me his name." He grunts as my legs begin to tremble. My chest heaves and I can feel my orgasm creeping even closer up on me.
"There's only you..." I whisper truthfully and his eyes begin to water.
"What the fuck is wrong with me?" He asks mostly to himself.
"Fuck Ry!" I gasp and release my natural juices over his hair thick member. His hips thrust forward and back a few more times before he withdraws from me.
"What now?" He asks as he stares down at me. I try to regain myself as he continues to analyze me.
"Go have her." I say before pushing him back and making my way to the bathroom.
"Niña-" I cut him off by slamming the door behind me, making sure to lock it.
...
Ryan...

I walk into Royalty's and shut the door softly behind me. My hands fidget as I try to contain my anger.
"Yes J I'll call you once I'm out the shower." I hear her giggle as she gets closer to her room. The doorknob twists and she pushes the wood open. "I love you more..." She says softly as she walks in and re-closes the door. A few more things are said before she hangs up the phone. She blushes and smiles to herself as she walks further into the room. Her head lifts and she finally notices me. She visibly stiffens and her eyes water. I laugh and sit on her bed.
"You know why I'm here huh?" I ask teasingly and she whimpers. "You know you're just like your damn mother." I shake my head and motion her over to me. She shakes her head and I clench my jaw tightly. "Come here Royalty!" I shout and she lets a few tears slip down her cheeks as she makes her way over to me. When she stands between my legs I close my eyes to regain myself.

My eyes reopen and I grip her waist. She breathes heavier and bites into her bottom lip to silence her cries.
"Sit." I demand.
"Daddy..." She cries and I dig my fingers into her waist. She squeals in pain and quickly seats herself on my lap.
"You're the reason why your mother is trying to fucking leave me now!" I yell at her and she clenches her eyes shut.
"I'm sorry..." She whispers and I place my face in her neck.
"Are you really?" I ask and she nods her head quickly. "I don't think you are..." I say before letting my tongue extend from my mouth. I drag it lightly along her neck and she stiffens.
"Stop." She begs but I ignore her. My hands round her body and I grip her backside. My lips attach to her neck and she lets out silent cries. After a few minutes of taunting her I pull away.
"Now... tell anyone about this Ro..." I pause to push her long black hair from in front of her face. "I'll take things further." I growl and stand up, throwing her small body onto the bed.
________________________
I low key hate this book 😭🤦🏽‍♀️ but gn loves 💕