Chapter Seventeen

Ryan...

I glance over at Daya as I cruise down the road. She'd been sleep for some time so she didn't realize that I'd long passed our house and was leaving the city. I chuckle to myself as I turn down the dirt path. This girl was stupid in love. So stupid in love she believed everything I say. It's always been a flaw of hers, always been the reason why we're still together today. The bumpy path causes her eyes to peak open and she looks over at me.
"Where are we?" She asks softly and I glance over at her.
"Don't worry about it." I mutter before turning my eyes back towards the road. She shifts in her seat before slowly unstrapping her seat belt. "Don't do it." I chuckle and speed the car up. She pulls at the handle of the door and shakes her head when it doesn't open. "You're not getting out! Relax!" I raise my voice and she begins to throw weak hits at me.
"Fuck you Ryan! Let me out! I don't even know why I agreed to come with you! You're fucking crazy!" She yells and hits me in the jaw. I groan and and swerve the car.
"Wait till we get out of this fucking car! Imma fuck you up! First you call me out in front of all them nurses and shit then you cause a scene in the bathroom now you trying to make me crash! Wait till we get out of this fucking car!" I repeat as I drive faster. Whimpers fall from her lips as we pull up to an abandoned cabin.

I abruptly stop the car before stepping out. I slam my door behind me before going over to her side. She hits the locks, locking all of the doors causing me to clench my jaw in anger.
"Open the fucking door!" I yell before banging on the window. "You thought I was fucking with you? I told you if you tried to leave me again I'd fucking kill you. Well baby, here we are!" I laugh before pulling at the handle. Tears continue to stream down her pretty face as I attempt to get in. Becoming infuriated I step away from the car and look around. When I can't find a large enough rock I chuckle bitterly. Clenching my fist I pull my hand back before slamming it into the passenger window. She jumps and shakes her head as she moves over to the drivers side. Looking in the engine for the keys I see her whisper a 'fuck' to herself when she realized that I've got them. I pull my hand back and brutally hit the window a few more times before it cracks.

My hand throbs in pain but I ignore it and give the window one last punch. The glass shatters causing glass to puncture my knuckles but of course I ignore the pain once more. Zendaya screams loudly and I reach my hand in to unlock the door. Once I get the door open I grip her ankle and yank her down. Her head slams into the ground and she groans in pain. My breathing was heavy, knuckles bloody and I had sweat dripping down my forehead.
"You don't ever fucking listen. That's what gets your dumb ass into situations like this. If you would just listen to what the fuck I say we wouldn't be here right now!" I scream at her before bending down to grip her neck. I pull her up to me and she claws at my hand as I choke her. I slam her small body against the car before lifting my fist and connecting it with her face.
"Ryan please!" She cries as I continue to assault her face. Blood pours from her mouth and nose by the time I'm done hitting her. By now my hands were bruised from all the impact and she laid slumped against the hood of the car. My head spins and my anger rises even more as I stare at her. Gripping her throat once more, she lets out a faint whimper before I lift her head and slam it back down against the car. Her eyes roll back and I do it a couple more times.

Blood seeps from the back of her head and I back away from her. Her body slips to the ground and she lays motionless. Her blood begins to stain the leaves around her head and I spit down on her. I lift her up and sling her body over my shoulder. Twigs snap under my shoe as I make my way into the cabin. I push the old wooden door open before walking up the stairs. They break beneath my feet, sounding as if they were ready to break through. Silence surrounds me as I walk towards a door and push it open. I toss Zendaya's limp body onto the bed before shaking my head at her. I turn away and close the bedroom door behind me. My heavy boots pound on the stairs as I make my way back down. I slip into my car, swipe the broken glass out of it and roll down the window so the damage wasn't noticeable. I stare up at the window before clenching my jaw and backing out of the area.
... 
(Hours later)

 "Man I told y'all before I don't know! What I look like kidnapping my own wife? Fuck out my face with that

"Man I told y'all before I don't know! What I look like kidnapping my own wife? Fuck out my face with that." I chuckle but the female officer finds nothing funny.
"You don't seem to concerned about her disappearance Mr. Gonzalez." She raises her perfect brow at me and I lick my lips.
"Oh baby girl I care, I really do. That's my baby right there. And when y'all find out whoever got her, if you can before me, best believe you'll have to stop me from taking their life." I say and she squints her eyes at me.
"Your daughter and son have told me you two have been having some problems lately..." She trails off and I sigh.
"Yeah I got caught having an affair with a woman from the U.K. Got the chick pregnant and problems stirred. I'm a man who can't keep my dick in my pants." I shrug before letting tears rush to my eyes. "I treat that woman so bad man... I don't deserve her. What if she ran away from me? How am I gonna live without her?" I fake and she clears her throat.

"I'm sorry... I'm going to release you. Please call if you know anything about this. We hope to find your wife and hope that she is fine." She says before standing from her seat. She pats my shoulder before turning away from me. I wipe my eyes before trailing my eyes to the glass window. I smirk, knowing my kids could see me from behind it. Even though I couldn't see their faces I knew that they were curing me in anyway possibly. Chucking lightly I stand from my seat and head towards the door. I pull it open and come face to face with Victor.
"You lying asshole!" He growls at me and I laugh in his face.
"What? Y'all think I did it? She'll turn up. Dead or alive, just be happy if you find her." I grumble lowly before bumping his shoulder and making my way from the station.
______________________
3 chaps left of this. I'm going to drop the first chapter of my new book called 'Suicide Note' but it won't start officially for a couple of weeks until I get these other books finished. Anddddd it's a spin off of 13 reasons why so ;;;)))) yeahhhh