Chapter Nine

Zendaya...

I hug my knees to my chest as I watch Ryan take the things from my suite case. He places my clothes back into the dressers and on the hangers in the closet. My face ached horribly but I was to afraid to move from my position on the bed. Once he'd removed all of my things he places the case back in the closet and turns to look at me. I flutter my eyes elsewhere and he chuckles.
"Smile niña... you should be used to this by now." He says as he slowly makes his way towards the bed. I clutch onto my towel as he begins to remove his sweat pants. After he's kicked them to the side he reaches up and grips my ankle and pulls me down. My back hits the bed and I hiss quietly in pain.
"Please Ryan not again... I'm tired." I attempt to get out but it sounds barley as a whisper because of my swollen throat. He grips my towel and forcefully pulls it off. I close my eyes and let my tears fall as I lean my head back. I feel his hands grip my thighs and spread them. A whimper leaves my lips once he slides into me.
"Stop fucking crying." He growls as his hands grip my waist. I bite by bottom lip to keep in my cries of pain as he goes on. I feel his large hand take a hold of my neck as he grunts. "Look at me." He demands and I slowly let my eyes open to meet his.

He holds a stern glare making me shake underneath him.
"Ryan... it hurts..." I whisper and he goes harder.
"Good." He mutters emotionlessly before clenching his jaw. His hand tightens around my throat making it harder to breathe. In a panic I bring my hand up and grasp his arm tightly. He continues to pump in and out of me feverishly, never letting his hold up.
"Ryan..." I gasp out as he clenches tighter. My finger nails dig into his flesh but he seems completely un-phased by my actions. Groans begin to slip from his lips more frequently as his eyes slightly roll back. Minutes later he's reached his peak and he pulls out of me and releases on the bedsheets. "Go clean these." He grumbles and stands from the bed. I continue lay still, catching my breath.
"Am I talking to the fucking wall? Get up." He growls at me and I slowly pull myself up. I slide off of the bed and stand on my aching legs. He begins to claw the sheets from the bed and bunch them up. I slip on a pair of sweat pants and a large t-shirt and gather the blankets. Slowly I make my way into the hallway. I peak into Victors room and furrow my brows when I see Maria passed out on his bed.

I decide to let it go and finish my trip to the laundry room.
"Mama?" Vic's raspy tone catches my attention as I pass the kitchen. I let out a shaky sigh and turn towards him. "Ma... y-your face..." He croaks and begins to walk over to me.
"Don't get to worried Victor... I'm alright." I say, he's now standing in front of me. He reaches his hand up and swipes his thumb across the large bruise on my cheek.
"I should've did something..." He says, hit bottom lip trembling.
"Stop that now. You take Maria and you find somewhere to go. A hotel of something I don't know but get away from here. I'll get in contact with you guys when I'm able to get away from... him." I say and he shakes his head.
"No! I'm not leaving you here alone with him!" He cries and I touch his cheek.
"Victor stop! Just go. Hurry." I say and he stares at me for a moment before nodding making his way upstairs. I continue my way to the laundry room and throw the sheets in the washer.
"You think you're slick?" Ryan's voice sounds from behind me. I stiffen up and he chuckles. "Them kids can get away but you ain't going nowhere Zendaya. No matter how many times you try, I will find you." He growls as he comes up behind me. "I'll fucking kill you if I catch you trying to leave again and that's not a threat mami... it's a fucking promise. You're mine, that ring in your finger confirms that shit so as long as I decide that we are going to be together you ain't going no where!" He ends up shouting in my ear. I clench my eyes shut and let tears stream down my face.

"Why Ryan... why're you doing this?" I whisper and he presses himself closer to me. "You are with Rosaleen now! She loves you and you love her! Why are you so persistent on keeping me hostage?" I cry and a deep laugh sounds from him.
"You know many years back my ex girlfriend Harley said something along the lines of what you just did. I kept her right in that house, in the bedroom across from ours. After I would fuck you to sleep I went right over there and fucked her too. One day I got tired of her pleading me to let her go and you know what happened niña?" He questions eerily. I shake my head as I cry harder. "Huh?! Speak up!" He growls and grips my curls, yanking them back.
"N-no..." I whimper and he brings his lips close to my ear.
"I killed her, right in that room that we made the twins. Right in the room you fell in love with, the room you spent so much time in." He grown and my breath hitches in my throat. My heart begins to pound wildly as he breathes harshly in my ear. "Keep begging Zendaya... you'll end up just like Harley. I'll move Rose in here, keep you locked away... and when I get tired of fucking seeing you, I'll kill you, I'll make up something to say to the kids. You know after all niña I am a wonderful liar." He laughs and lets me go, letting me stand there crying.
________________________
Its short sorry ;( but enjoy, comment/vote