Chapter Twelve

Omniscient...

"Daddy why do I have to lay in here?" A young Royalty asks her father. Ryan slips off his shirt and looks down at the six year old girl.
"Because mommy is gone and daddy doesn't want to be alone." He says before dropping his sweat pants. Royalty watches on as her father climbs into the bed and pulls the blankets back. "Come here niña." He calls out to her and she slowly walks up to him. He picks her up effortlessly and straddles her on his lap.
"Mommy says I'm to old to sleep with you guys now." Her sweet voice says causing him to chuckle.
"Mommy doesn't have to know, this is our secret okay?" His raspy voice asks, his perfect brows raising. Royalty gives Ryan a shy smile and nods her head. "Buena niña." He smiles at her and she giggles. He intakes his bottom lip into his mouth and leans up to peck her cheek. "I love you Royalty." He whispers in her ear and she wraps her arms around his neck.
"I love you too daddy!" She beams happily and he smirks into the crook of her neck.
...
Ryan...

I wipe the access white powder from under my nose and sniffle as I look over at Rose. Her body was slumped over the side of the bed, her eyes and lips parted just barely. I wasn't sure if she was dead but I'd find out in a moment. I take my roller hundred dollar bill and shove it in my pocket before standing up. I walk over to her and turn her over on her back. She was stiff, skin cold and her lips were purple.
"Guess we ain't having a baby now huh?" I chuckle before picking her up and tossing her over my shoulder. "I hope you've gotten to say goodbye to your family." I joke as I make my way down her steps. I head straight for her back door and slide it open before stepping outside into the night air.

 I head straight for her back door and slide it open before stepping outside into the night air

The pool water ripples with the light breeze and I step closer to it. Her body makes a loud splash as I toss her inside. I clench my jaw and watch on as her body floats around the pool. I run a hand down my face before stepping down into the water. A sigh leaves my lips and I dive underneath the water. I swim to the other sir of the pool and wait for a few minutes before coming up for some air. I run my hand through my wet hair, slicking it back before opening up my eyes. Rose's body still floats at the other end and I lick my lips before relaxing.

Time seems to pass slowly as I just sit and stare at Rose.
"Let me get the fuck out of here." I mumble to myself before hopping from inside the pool. My feet take me back into the house and I trail myself back up the stairs. I begin to gather all of my things and quickly flee from the house. I shove my belongings into the back seat of my car before sliding inside. I pull out my phone and quickly dial my daughters number.
"Hello?" She says, sounding tired. I smile and start my car before pulling out of the driveway. "Hello?" She says again and I lick my lips.
"Hey baby girl..." I trail off as I drive down the dark road. I hear a bit of shuffling before I hear her voice again.
"D-Dad?" She stutters and I chuckle a bit.
"Yeah baby... its daddy." I smirk and she's silent. "Where are you?" I ask after several minutes and I can hear her hesitation.
"I can't tell you..." She whispers and I smile and shake my head.
"Oh you can't?" I laugh loudly and grip the steering wheel tightly. "Tell me where you are now." I grit and I can hear her sniffle.
"N-no..." She disobeys and I growl.
"Fine." I grumble. "Where's your mother?" I ask and she takes a moment to answer.
"I don't know... I really don't." Her voice cracks and I grip my curls tightly.
"Don't fucking lie to me Royalty!" I shout and she sobs.
"I really don't, know! She dropped Victor and Maria off and left!" She admits and I let out a yell.1
"When you see her, tell her I said I'll see you soon." I spit before hanging up.
...

Royalty...

"Stop Jessie I said I don't want to talk about it." I huff and he wraps his towel tightly around his waist.
"Baby what? I'm trying to see what's wrong with my girl. I can't do that if you don't-"
"Just drop it!" I end up shouting at him but quickly regret it.

 I can't do that if you don't-" "Just drop it!" I end up shouting at him but quickly regret it

He stares at me for a moment before nodding his head.
"Okay, I'm sorry Ro." He apologizes and my mouth opens to say something but nothing comes out.
"Baby..." I sigh and he steps next to me and grabs his toothbrush. His hand touches the bottom of my back and he rubs it lightly.
"You're alright babe, finish getting ready." He smiles lightly before proceeding to brush his teeth. I let out a shaky sigh and continue to groom my eyebrows. After I'm finished with my makeup routine I clean up my things and look over at Jessie. He was shaving his face as he mumbled song lyrics to himself. I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his muscular back. His eyes catch mine in the mirror and I pout.

"I'm sorry..." I mumble before placing a kiss on his back. He smiles lightly and finishes what he was doing. "I really am! Don't be mad at me." I say and he chuckles.
"Baby I'm not mad at all... calm down alright?" He says and I run my hands up his broad chest and nod.
"Promise?" I poke my bottom lip out and he smiles.
"I promise." He says before wiping the access shaving cream from his face. After he's finished he turns towards me and grips my small waist in his large hands. I blush under his stare as I let my hands clench onto his biceps. Another chuckle falls from his lips before he licks them. As he leans down to place a kiss on my own we hear the doorbell. I furrow my brows and we both look behind us.
"Were you expecting anybody?" I ask and he shakes his head.
"No..." He says and lets me go. I follow closely behind him as he begins to exit the bathroom and continues throughout the room.
"Baby you still only have your towel on." I say as he begins to go down the stairs.
"Oh well." He says simply before walking over towards the door. I watch on as his hand unlocks the door and twists the doorknob and he pulls it open.

 I watch on as his hand unlocks the door and twists the doorknob and he pulls it open

"Mr. Gonzalez?" Jesse says and my eyes widen. His head turns forward and his eyes immediately lock into mine.
"Hi." He chuckles, removing his shades from his face.
_______________________
Comment/vote 🙃❤️