~Prologue~

I am Second Lieutenant Lucy Ashley Celestail Heartfilla. I was known around the base of Japan and throughout the army as the younger sister of the great Colonel Erza Scarlet. When I was around three years old was when my birth parents adopted Erza. It was when I was ten they was killed by a terrorist attack. I was lucky to have my older sister by my side who cared for me. It wasn't even half a year later we was taken in by the great General Makarov Dreyar. We gained a brother named Laxus who was a Colonel like Erza.

Ten years ago the Empire a very big and powerful group of people betrayed the whole world, destroying the peace treaty and attacked. They somehow won and and became more powerful after every small town they took. The forced the people to join them or die. Many children taken in and brainwashed into soldiers. Ten long years. I was sixteen at the time. I always was watching on the news hearing how my sister and brother had to take over. I only joined the army a couple of months later not wanting my sister to be alone.

I didn't want the person who saved me from losing my own life to be in some war alone. So I learnt from our adoptive grandfather Makarov. I learnt from our adoptive brother Laxus. I became a soldier. In the ten years a group for Japan known as Fairy Tail was found out. They was once a low end op of people but they was found to be real. Their stories, they won the impossible fights, they never stopped until their mission was done. They rarely lost. They was powerful and they spread fear.

The whole of China became a No-Mans-Land a place no one could live, invaded by missiles destroying many things and made the whole country unstable. Only Fairy Tail could go into their and if anyone else went in, it was when our country was despite for supplies. Erza and I heard their stories and both of us wanted to join them. After ten long years it was finally my twenty-sixth birthday marking the ten year mark of this war. I lost the joy of that day. I watched the attack. I watched the people I care for get slaughtered like they was nothing.

Just because they believed in a better life or because the hunters just wanted more blood on their hands. The Empire were crazy, stupid and winning. Normally siblings and lovers couldn't work side by side but as me and Erza were skilled and trained by Makarov they let us be a team with my dog Plue. Plue was a pure white husky and am amazing army dog I got when I was seventeen. He was always by my side. I just hoped that one day we would win this war and finally get real lifes, real homes, real food....anything really....

I even missed school, just I wished for anything normal. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey All Red Here,

Yes I know ANOTHER book and yes I am writing five or seven books at the same time again. Yes the other books I have writers block with. Yes I cannot update them as much. Yes I am sorry.

But as this idea been in my head for awhile I thought why not write it. 

Hope you all enjoy and see ya in the comments

~Red