~Chapter 25~

Erza stepped forward taking off her armored vest making me freeze up. "I heard what you said to Laxus. You are still you Lucy!" Erza nearly shouted as my eyes watered hearing her voice, hearing her words. Irene sighed putting her hands over my ears. Everything felt calm. My arm went down as I couldn't shoot Erza. I didn't have it in me. Irene soon move her hands. "Don't listen to the voices that have you torn Lucy" Irene spoke in a whisper as I was taking deep breaths. I was trying to think straight.

Struggling to do so. The Fairy Tail members had us surrounded. "Irene there is no way out" Brandish soon spoke worried as Irene gave out an annoyed 'tisk' but soon only smirk. "No worries August will arrive soon" Irene spoke as both myself and Brandish went pale. I fell on my knees. August. He being more powerful, deadly, strict and evil than Irene herself. I never thought that was possible at first but when Irene had missions he took over her job in breaking me. "No one is saving you, we made your army back out to Africa" I heard Loke's voice.

He sounded upset and annoyed. Irene only laughed her hands on my shoulders. "Fools, you think you made them go there because they was scared or something? No they are getting August, Invel and Larcade" Irene then spoke as I closed my eyes. The Spriggan's together was a deadly force. Even with Dimaria dead now. I knew Brandish would act out. I knew she would get revenge for her lover. "How about you let go of my little sister" I soon heard Erza speaking. Her voice harsh and deadly, sharp as a sword. 

"Oh? Does my daughter think she can take me on?" Irene asked with a laugh as my hands turned into fist. Irene would of killed Erza in a second if she could. "Irene please don't" I whispered as not long afterwards I heard Irene chuckle as she moved her hands hugging me. "Dear niece do you still feel for them?" Irene asked in a sweet tone as everyone asking what she meant by 'niece'. "Hai, I do" I answered in a whisper opening my eyes to have tears building up looking right at Erza who had tears on her face also. 

"That will have to change" Irene mumbled letting me go taking the glock from my hand as everyone around us pulled up their weapons ready to shoot. "Lucy I cannot let you spill the Lords name here" Irene whispered as I turned my head smiling toward her. "Do it, Sensei" I replied as Irene moved her gun toward me as Erza shout to kill Irene but as the officers and Fairy Tail members shot Irene they hit Brandish. I myself was shot by Irene as I was on the ground. Honest truth I was suffering. I had voice attacking me....

I didn't want to live anymore....