Hello

My azure eyes opened to a blank ceiling, I could not tell of it was day or night. However the clock next to my mattress suggest it is early morning. 5:45 alarm is on the screen of my digital clock. the crimson red clock is a dull gray at the moment. I tugged my sheets off of my body sluggishly, not fully pleased at how the blankets did not keep me warm. I wonder where he is? wait... why do I care, he doesn't love me. My mind was fuzzy and my body moved automatically without my approval. 

"Haruka, it is time to get up! what the hell, go being lazy and get a job!" My boss came into a dorm room. " Yes sir, I am up. I will go right away." My job is what you would call an assassin's job. I would get these request from clients. Someone woke on the wrong side of the bed today. I slept  in black and gray camouflaged clothes all I needed to do was to put on my black combat shoes. 

Soundlessly I headed to headquarters, which is only a few door down from my dorm. The hallways were a plain white drywall, while the floors were a gray and white pattern through out the building. The building is still in the red district in the Country of Japan, but it is disguisted as an apartment complex. I hope it isn't to hard, I am really tired from my last mission. I spotted a few of my guys chattering loudly, probably going to eat something. 

"Lieutenant Mashimei, good seeing you this morning." Tsuchi greeted me first, I would say he is the most mature of out the three boys. " Likewise, I am getting another mission, be ready to go." My authoritative voice had deepen, not too much, and I expressed no emotion. " Yes ma'am." Satsuma immediately responded, making me quiet pleased. The other two nodded their eyes, well actually Sin did. the other was walking away by now.

I resumed to walking towards the steel door at the dead end of the hallway. My hands were covered in black padded gloves, so I could not feel the coldness seep through. Turning the knob I was greeted to an empty room with a round desk, the chairs surrounding the desk. Luckily to say most of the generals and commanders were out with there platoon, or being lazy. 

" Lieutenant mashimei reporting for duty, sir." My voice was monotonous memorizing the recited words to hire ups. " Ahh, yes yes. Stand down Mashimei, you have another request. This time in Tokyo, Ukiyoe. You are going undercover, and survey the surrounding area. The request seems easy, does it not?" Commander Hachi boredly spoke, while drinking sake. " Yes sir, the mission does seem easy. I shall go I will tell you when I am done. Thank you for your time." I had to see the cameras around the room, when Hachi stopped me." Oi. Are your nightmares getting better?" My breath hitched for a millisecond, but was not detectable. I need not to show my weakness," No sir, I haven't had one since last month. Thank you for your concern, good day."

My footsteps were now rushed now not wanting to get caught in the lie, who knows what he will do if I lied. I clenched my fist remembering when my father had left me...

3rd P.OV

Young haruka was 11 at the moment when her father, a raven haired man in his mid- 30s,  decided to leave Japan to the U.S. He said he didn't have enough money to take Haruka, yet he ordered first-class on the plane. It is okay I can wait for him to get me, she had to kept repeating those words over to convince herself he would not leave her, " Ne papa, when can I go with you?" The man began to walk away and said one whispered word,

"...never."

Haruka felt her life shatter and her heart broke, so she tried to catch him. Believing not a word she heard, even though she knows his antics. Her legs were walking at first, he has his stuff in the trunk of a car. Then she began a sprint when the car was driving on the roads ,"Papa!Papa!Papa! Please don't leave me! Please-hic don-hic-n't. " When she decreased speed  she felt as if her legs were on fire, however when she looked at them they were perfectly intact. After sobbing for quiet some time her voice sounded like animals shrieking. Which was only five hours of sitting on the hot dry ground. That was when something of the extraordinary happened.

"Little girl, are you okay? Geez you are dirty, let's get you some food and a bath. Okay?" Haruka felt as if her head was fuzzy and she thought , his voice sounds really nice. Her body began to crumble under exhaustion and blacked out.