More!!!

Only 43 minutes and I am running away from a horde of Yokai, Jesus they are ugly I feel bad for them. oh wait no I don't they are killers, so it is okay for me to kill them too. This was not in the contract so I will say that it is self defense.

" Ne, ne boys over here. I had turned a sharp corner into a dark dead end. The smells are horrible, both from the trash and the yokai. Maybe I will bring in a suspect, I am sure Sin will be very pleased. I was in my uniform walking down the surprisingly very lit streets until a group of boys had cat calling me. I was annoyed and told them piss off not noticing the deformations in their appearance.

I gripped my bowie knife on the right thigh, while the boys kept spouting nonsense." Can't you just go away, I just got here not even a day ago." The leader seeming to have some.. rat features, " Ehh! But the fun had just begun?" Two individual males had approached each of my sides. The narrow alley was uncomfortable so I slashed the yokai on my right, on the face."That is going to be a scare is it not? Well let me help you, you won't feel any more pain!" I gripped his snake hair and slit his throat. then threw his body to the approaching leader. I started to roundhouse the other yokai in front me." As if a simple kick would take down a yokai!" The dark skinned beast shouted with a crude smile. I remained my emotionless face and actually slice open his stomach with my hidden knife in my shoe. Alright I just need five more.

"Guys retreat!" I quickly threw my spirit knives at three, two left. I tripped the fat raven wearing a suit and tie, and snapped his neck with my knee. I had ran to the last yokai, my breath was faster than usual because of the adrenaline coursing through my body I took out metal wires and tripped him. He begun to scream not wanting the kind treatment his gang had received. I took his hands behind his back and knotted them up. Just to be sure I had gag and doubled the knots. I brought out my phone and dialed Sin's number

" Oi Sin, I got a new toy for you." My voice was mumbled  due to the tiredness of fighting.

"Really!! Thank you! ThankYou! Thank you! I will definitely reward you back>///<" Despite being a killers he sounded like a child with a new toy truck.

"Alright I will bring him to the interrogation room."

I hung up my phone and looked at my new friend." You are going to be wishing you were dead once he is done with you." He was so scared he bean to thrash around." Oi!Oi! Don't do that, it might seem I am kidnappng you. How about you go asleep for a while." I brought down some sleeping pills and forced him to eat them.

10 hours later

Here I am currently in the bathroom, in a highshcool uniform. I am going under cover in a high school. which will help me look like I am a helpless girl. My high school colors is a baby blue and white."Hehe, Mashimei let me see you, I want to see!!!" An annoying voice belonging to Sin was pleading so much.  I had walked out in the living room where everyone is at, The boys had begun to stare intensely at me."Wh-what are you looking at? I have to go to school now." My voice stuttered not liking that they have not commented on my outfit. Then everything came out rushing out at once,"Oh my god you are so adorable!!!!"(Satsuma),"The outfit becomes you."(Tsuchi), " Mashimei maybe we can be your brothers, I would not mind."(Sin), " No she will be mine,  I am adorable too!"(Satsuma), I had already put my silver wig on. 

"Guys stop calling me out like I am an object. Anyways this is business, nothing more.I will report to you when anything out of ordinary happens." They had said their goodbyes as I headed out of the house. Unfortunately I have to take a train to get to school. The ride was packed including the creeps. I saw one but I got off the train before he could come closer. My azure eyes stared at the school of anything out of the ordinary. I walked to the front of the school, noticing the many eyes staring my silver hair.Why did they chose this noticeable color? I irritably twirl my hair as i put on my school shoes, and head towards the office. Which i did not find until i saw the sign'PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE'.

"Miss.Maki would you please come over to my office. You may be seated" Yes well I was going to sit wether you said anything or not. Anyways I just went into a clean office with a boy to my left," All of your paperwork is in check. And this you boy, Kiyotsugu is your guide for the day. Go on your way, now and behave." The old principal began to work on paper work of sorts while I was being dragged into the hallway.

" You! my name is Kiyotsugu Kiyojuji and do you believe in yokai?"

My, you sound so annoying okay Haruka act like a normal girl would."Um, I believe that yokai out their somewhere in different forms."Okay, okay that is good. I think I did something wrong. 

"Yes I do believe so too, in my younger years I had met the lord of pandemonium, the leader of all 100 yokai!" That caught my attention immediately, I am sure my client wants this kind of information.I prepared myself to go into innocence mode, " Really!That is amazing, what was it like."He then started to go all into the information, most of it was making him seem like he was the brave one. However all I got was a teen with hair that defies gravity, not to mention that the bottom is black and the top is white.This lord had killed a the group leader with one slash of his katana. That, if I do say so myself, I very important information.

"Anyways this is your homeroom, and I have some of my club in here. Wait!!" Everyone stopped to look at the male who had an outburst. I looked up at him wondering what is his problem," Do you want to join the paranormal investigation squad patrol?" Come on, at least i will be able to monitor even more."Sure."

"EVERYONE!!!! We have a new member!~" kiyotsugu's voice rang out in the classroom, ugh I wanted to be normal not seen. I scooted away from him a little more when a group of people came towards us. Then all the roaming eyes returned to their own section and so did the chatter." Guys this is Maki haruka. she had joined our club, now we have ten members!"

"Hello everyone, I would like it if you called me Haruka-san, I hope to be all of your friends." Two girls let out a 'cute', one was a brunette the other had short black hair.

Yes let's get along my new "friends"