Hide and Seek

My head was throbbing because of the pounding headache I have acquired during lunch.'My' club had been taking about the supreme commander, how he said 'I will not forgive anyone who hurt humans.', or something like that. I have been here, in school, for less then a day and I am tired. I don't understand how little kids can keep this up!Even though I am one. I walked into english before meeting a girl, Kana I think. Anyways she was pretty, and her shiny brown hair is soft to the touch, I happen to touch her hair.There was many people talking in the classroom, for there was no teacher in the room. However Kana began to approach me at my desk.Oh god.

"Hello, my name is Kana, I was wondering did Kiyotsugu force you to join this club?" she is a little shy considering I am a stranger to her. I lifted my gaze to her and quietly inserted," No not at all, I believe yokai are cool, and stuff..." Very good Haruka, going for the shy and quiet type. Good because I despise talking all that much.I looked at Kana to see her reaction, which as very promising. It seemed as if her nervousness had been thrown away," Oh really, that is great to hear! Most of the time he can be a little pushy and annoying," I already got that feeling, I also spotted the teacher among in," So we are going to have a visit to Rikuo's house because of your joining. Can you come to the roof top so we can explain. Alright see you." She walked towards her desk, which was two desks up and three to the right. I had not given my attention to her no more and looked at the teacher who was writing down notes, so I copied them.

50 minutes of boring class

I had grabbed my bag which was now filled with homework and headed toward my shoe box. switching out my shoes i see kana approach me with a smile on her face, she is too trusting. I returned her smile with a fake one, " Hello so what are the plans?" My small voice had questioned her, not knowing what to do she lead me toward the rest of the group are."Haruka-san this is the rest of the club members, Natsumi, Saori, Shima. You had already meet Rikuo, Kiyotsugu, me, and Yura." As Kana individually pointed out the people as she said their names.

"Nice to meet you, I heard that we are going to be at  rikuo's house. I just have to inform my brothers, if I am going." I looked towards Rikuo to know if it was alright. Which have worked since he had started talking" Um, yes you guys are allowed over to my house.But I have to make some preparations." What kind of kid would make preparations, maybe cleaning bu that would be it. I was currently pulling out my phone when everyone was leaving."Oh I will meet you at Osaka street, which is where Rikuo lives." Yura had surprisingly called me the rondevous point, wow I didn't think she would take a liking to me unlike tsurara. Anyways I am heading to the train station, so I can change into different clothes. The head ache had only gotten worse from their, the people, the train squealing wheels, the ringing sounds that I have around at my destination, had made everything worse. But luckily my ride was only 20 minutes, and I darted out of  the train towards the house. Light gray, with a patio on the front, the only one with such features, most building around me was casinos, apartment complexes, and other illegal gatherings happen here. I had headed to the front door and unlocked the damn thing that keeps me to having peace.

"OH!! Lieutenant Mashimei, how was school? Did you make any friends? Did your schedule fit perfectly? Was there anything strange?" Sin had unleashed a load of questions at me, not giving me a chance to speak. I looked at Satsuma who was waking up from a nap, he does sleep at lot not unusual for him." Sin calm dow you are not giving her time to respond." Tsuchi had appeared from the kitchen with some utensils inland, specifically knives. Sin looked conflicted but continued," Hey, you do not command me. I take orders from Lieutenant Mashimei. " Tsuchi had begun to take action,"Really, then stop talking to fast she can not respond." His words was slow and dangerous, man you love annoying Sin."Oi! cut it out of else you get cut by yours truly. anyways I am going over to Rikuo's house, seemingly haunted so I will bring some weapons. Satsuma you are going to join a job, specifically a bartender. Someone ought to know something. Tsuchi you will be patrolling with Sin if you fight you have to deal with me. Now everyone chop chop." My commanding voice had taken over the room, which had turned silent when I said the first word. Satsuma had Put on a jacket and was leaving, but I first told him where I am, asa well the others. Finally those damned fools stopped fighting.