What am I doing?

My head was heavy, I could see since my eyes are open. I realized for a moment that I am still at rikuo's house, with yokai.Yokai, YOKAI! I bolted from my laying position at looked at my surroundings. I felt that my weapons have been removed, so I observed. The room was lit with candles along the bedroom. I was currently alone but then I realized that man is drinking some sake next to me." What are you doing up, I thought you almost died." I remember, the reason why my father had left me. " Ya, I am just going on a stroll." He looked shocked when I got up, what did do an amazing stunt, my head doesn't hurt as much. I looked at him with my calculating eyes,"Would you like to come with?" He put down his huge cup of sake to follow me outside of the mansion. Only then I realized I was wearing a kimono, at least it is black."Oi why am I wearing a kimono?" The older yokai in the hallways looked at me up and down," My mother changed you." The nonchalant voice enters my ears, did he see? Better a girl than a boy."Did.. you see?" My voice my held back in embarrassment of the thought of me changing in front of him. He blushed a little while looking away, by now I was only following him through the winding hallways.

" No, but you were suppose to be out until the morning came. What woke you up Haruka?" His voice was soothing but with concern.Why would a yokai out of all things be concerned for me?,"Insomnia, I have it for a while." He hummed in recognizing the symptoms. I felt like falling down, my legs were turning into jello. Great he probably drugged me or something.I heard a chuckle whenever I had took I step. I glared at him only to find him scoping me up effortlessly,"Not this again." he smirked at me so prideful,"Aww, someone having a hard time walking. Hold on we are going to have some fun!" What fun? I don't want that.

The sudden moment of the yokai, made me grip onto his midnight blue kimono.I felt wieghless,  and then I was filled with a rare emotion that I usually have, fun. I started to materialized a fit of laughter, while looking around me. My stomach did flipped as we repeated this process again and again. When we were in downtown, close to where I live, he stoped infront of a restaurant. okay so he just brings me to a restaurant full of yokai and these neko people serve us.

"Haruka this is where most of my friends hang out besides at my house." His voice  had such a soothing affect on me.No no no, he is just a yokai that had a playboy vibe, the is all it is. We got our selves seated after a neko man yokai took my backpack"Where are my weapons?" I was looking around the room only to find them playing a game, that looks fun. "Oh, well my mother decided to search your body for any wounds when she happen to came across those toys, that is when mother put the kimono on. Anyways she put them in your backpack. Lets go play something" He seemingly didn't care if I had any weapons, wasn't he at least a little bit curious as to why I had them? Ah who cares I just want something to calm me down.

"Here is catnip margarita hope you enjoy your stay here master Rikuo." RIKUO!!! My eyes have widen up like saucers, but I quickly composed myself, I should have known. There was something sketchy about him, but a yokai wow, didn't see that coming."Well hot damn, I should have known. Guess there are yokai that could change into a human." He sighed apparently not wanting me to know this information,"Yes, so what do you think? You look strangely calm in my point of view." Of course i am not calm, the little boy that was docile, turns out to be a playboy! haha, i should really get a drink." Yo, give me that margarita, I need to think." I snatched the alcoholic drink from his hands without his approval,"Hey you are not suppose to drink" I took a sip anyways, oh! the drink made my mouth fuzzy, it felt nice."And? Anyways lets go play." He shook his head at the predicament he was witnessing at the moment, I would be to if I was in his shoes. He picked me up for the hundredth time today and walked toward a board game, one that is new to me. He then calmly sat me in his lap, again."Do you mind if we play?" What! not that I am complaining but I have no idea how to play.

Rikuo's POV

I had requested to play a board game, chess, with another yokai. Haruka doesn't seem all that surprised but looks troubled, maybe she doesn't know how to play? It is okay I will help her. Her raven hair was tucked behind her ear, and her azure eyes went into concentration mode." Haruka if these guys find out that you are not a yokai, then they will kill you." I had made sure I put my mouth next to her ear, so that no one finds out that she is human. She made a cute annoyed 'tch' while shivering, alright lets see who we are going against.

After at least 5 games

Haruka has been getting better, still losing, but getting way better then her first game."Alright so if I move this knight up that would mean the king can left or right, I changed my pawns into a rooks so the king can't go diagonal. then finally my queen should be aligned with him right here." Haruka moved her queen down one space, making to king unable to move straight to the sides. What a smart girl," Haruka you won your first game." My voice took over the audience that surrounded us, seeing the scene unfold. She had a surprise look over her face, aww who could say no to this face?"What? Really! Yay I won my first game!" She was celebrating with other yokai who were also happy for her first win, while the other yokai was getting teased that a little girl beat him. I looked at the time on the wall, uh it is near 6:00, better get her home."Haruka, let go to your house." I heard some whistles that caused both of us to blush," Geez I am walking her back to her house." I think that made it worse, for I heard many rude outburst such as 'Get some'. 

Haruka was a blushing mess when we headed out, but I kept on looking at her, which I think made it worse. Picking her light body up I had begun to talk with her,"It seems that you enjoyed it. Besides that where is your home." Haruka's eyes were focused on her lap fiddling with her fingers, she is to adorable for her sake. " I live three blocks away from you on Danchi Street, the only gray house." She mumbled her location of her house embarrassed of the comments. Well I least I know where she lives, maybe I can sneak in there. My mind started to wander all over the place, as to what to do when I drop her off. I am going to go drop her off in her room, then I will go to my house and go to that meeting." Uh, Rikuo.. thank you for tonight... it was fun." Haruka had called out my name bashfully, while looking at the moon so emotionlessly."Why the long face, I promise to come back all right, here you go front room service. You did enjoyed it though, am I right." I softly griped Haruka's chin while setting here down at her front door. She swept her beautiful eyes away from the moon to my crimson eyes. I really do not know what her eye color is, but they border azure and turquoise. Just as I was about to  kiss her soft plump lips, unfortunately I forced myself back hearing someone, damn.

"Lieutenant Mashimei, you are back! Glad to have yo- who the hell are YOU?" A man with light blonde hair and orange eyes suddenly took my lady who was blushing, which I take pride in."Well good night, Haruka. See you later, no?" Just like that the man began to question to dazed and sleepy lady for my identity when I disappeared in black smoke.I just wanted to show off in front of haruka, anyways he said Lieutenant Mashimei so she has a different last name. What is with lieutenant? huh, I wonder...

'til next time my dear Haruka~