Yokai?

My days were being an undercover high schooler had just begun. I don't know how i came into this predicament. oh wait I do.

The moment they arrived on the train to Ukiyoe. 

" Hey our mission is to survey the area, more specifically enemies. I have been hearing that Ukiyoe is known for there yokai infestations. Alright can anyone tell what are yokai?" I have begun to tell the mission to my platoon, and I started to test them.  Tsuchi had stated what Yokai are," Yokai are supernatural creatures that put fear into many humans, and will eat human too. They can die by a spirit blade or severe cuts." I was not surprised at all this is how Tsuchi knew this stuff. he and Sin had always start competing with each other, not really caring at what the subject is,  both wanting to show who is superior." That is correct and Sastuma what is the preferred weapon in close combat and far away" I had turned to Sastuma who was nearly passed out despite being on the train for only thirty minutes." Well close combat, you would use a sword. Most likely a katana, has more distance than a knife and is used for cutting and slashing. However for long distance you would use a bow and arrow, but for really long distance. I would suggest a sniper rifle, 50 caliber to be exact. After all it is a bothersome to kill those beasts." His drowsy voice has slurred some of the last sentences and he fell asleep. What is with that kid, he bring out on enormous report for being half asleep. Well anyways I thing that is the main part," Good job and Sin what do you do if a Yokai starts to tail or attack you?" I had put a cover over Sastuma, which was already on our seats. " If a yokai starts to tailing you, you then bring it to an isolated area, so no witnesses are there to distract you. Then you question then kill. same goes for the other situation, and maybe capture the suspect to." Sin's voice definitely had mischief in his voice, and I know how sadist he can get, so I do not let him play with the suspects. I believe that is all, "Very good, all of you, that is the only recap I give. If I come across a hard opponent then I will set up our location, and give the hand signals. Alright."   Both Sin and Tsuchi had nodded their heads and began to do their own things while I looked out of the window reminiscing.

3rd P.O.V

"Alright Haruka this is going to be your new home for now on. I know that this might not seem much, but we are family here." Haruka met a boy, his name is Graham. He came here after he was smuggled into Japan from the U.S. Haruka had been taken care by him even though she would not believe everything he told her, as her father said. People make lies to favor themselves.  They both went into a tall building with many windows, signaling that it was an apartment complex. The location was on the coast of Japan near Akihabara, where most clients are. Her feet had now been covered by new shoes that the boy bought for her, she didn't ask where he got all the money from. As well as new gray shorts and a blue tank top. Graham opened the wooden doors to reveal many people walking around in uniforms.

A guy with one eye had approached them," ah little Graham how are you and who is this little lady?" He gave ogling eyes as he scanned Haruka's fragile body. "Piss off, she is mine. Go get your own since you are the 'Almighty Trafficker'." It seemed Graham had changed personalities as he talked to his associate.  The girl had shifted a little closer to Graham since she heard trafficker. The latter had noticed this and allowed ,while having a sickly smile across his face. Quietly guiding the starved girl he brought her  to his room. 

"Haruka I am going to get some food, stay here okay?" The boy had used a hushed voice so the little one was not scared, which help Haruka deal with her surroundings.The room had an oak bunkbed as well as a dresser. The room was seemingly squared with gray walls and birch wood floors. The whole inside of the building was like that. I hope that he isn't a traitor, i am to tired for this type of stuff. Haruka had begun to investigate the area, finding a few knives under the beds, and a hidden gun storage, with a metal table underneath the floor boards. She quickly put a knife and a holster on her thigh, inside her baggy shorts. A few minutes later, which seemed like forever to Haruka, Graham had come inside with a tray of salad, steak, and mash potatoes.

"I am sorry that I took a little bit, but I had to cook these. I hope that you enjoy." The glorious food had made Haruka's stomach growl in anticipation. Somehow Haruka hold back and eats until the tray was on her lap.She immediately dived for the mash potatoes,  keeping to herself at the heavenly flavors that enveloped her mouth. The steak, to her, was juicy with bold flavors. As she ate she had not heard the commotion outside, leading to her in a very unpredictable situation.

Present

Haruka's P.OV

My head bolted up as the train halted to a sudden stop, the only one that was awake was Tsuchi. Not so surprisingly, I turned my head to  the younger of the platoon. Satsuma was on Sin's lap while sin was leaning on the wall. My body had gotten up with the pains of staying on the same position for 10 hours. Earning a groan from me as I stretched, " Alright boys, lets go to the house, and then start our patrol." The boys sluggishly maneuvered their bodies out of the steel train and onto the platform. Since it was 1:43 the platform was not crowded with people, more like 34 people tops." Our house is 23 minutes from this station, let's get going I want to get settled." Sin began to grumble talking about why he had to carry Satsuma." While you are the second oldest besides Tsuchi, meaning that you should look over a 18 year old just fine. At least you are 20, so it will look like your brother got drunk." I had took a turn left after climbing the stairs up the surface. Another two rights and we will be there. I looked at the 24 year old Seeing as he was carrying three people's luggage. I saw him almost fall asleep, but it did not look like he was carrying over 53 pounds. They should start to be wide awake by now, wait I have a plan, "Guys I will make some pastries for you, only if you are wide awake."

" What are talking about, we were not sleepy not at all." Satsuma had perked up at the mention of pastries, which is his weakness. The others had woken up from their sleepy trance, with an alert face.

"Good because we are at the house, and you get  to decide the menu." The 21 year old man carrying the young Satsuma had ran to the front door, with Tsuchi and I in tow.

"Now lets get in some food then patrol."