The Family

Alright so I have been typing on my computer out of thin air. And I thank you all of the reads.

Rikuo's POV

I see my blade go through the yokai that had just passed me. Why would you do that to those yokai many would say. Those yokai happen to get on my nerves. I put my katana blade back into my sheath, singing I look over to Haruka. "I am sorry you had to see that, let us go now shall we." I placed my hand delicately over Haruka's side guiding her away from the bodies. What is with this girl, most would be freaking out if they saw dead bodies. I shifted my gaze over to her lovely face, her face is blank while her body moves on their own."Thank you for everything, but why do you still stay with me?" Her silky voice was flooded with sadness, poor lady she seems lost. We walked through the aglow street not daring to stop.  Does she not see how beautiful she is, most women would."My little Haruka, who would not stay with a beauty like you. How about we go to my mansion?" I coaxed the lady into my arms, and she did so willingly. I grabbed her right hand and slowly brought my lips to her hand. 

But we need to a change of clothes."Although we may need new clothes for you." Just the thought of the others drooling over Haruka makes me jealous, that beauty is only for me. And only me alone, no one else.Confusion crossed paths with Haruka face when she looked at her style of clothing," Why is that? Is there something wrong with this one." She looked so beautiful as she checked her clothes, I quickly shook my head of the dirty thoughts and stared at her." No nothing is wrong, I just like that you have a revealing outfit at the moment. So we will go shopping."  I know that my cheeks felt a little hot but she does work that outfit. Alright we will get her a kimono, nothing too extreme or exposed."And what is wrong with an exposed outfit, Rikuo~" Great now she is playing with me, "Well my friends have wandering eyes, though they do not bite," I pilot little Haruka into a formal clothing store," Plus this time I will be formally introducing you into my family." 

" Master Rikuo, what a surprise! I see you have a friend." My associate Lily, who is a lighting yokai." Yes this is Haruka, I would like to give her a kimono, for a formal  event and for having fun." I ordered Lily to dress Haruka up for the events that are about to happen in a few minutes.I a few moments I see Haruka in a midnight black kimono with white ribbon around her waist."I do not like this one, too stuff and hard to move around." To me I am going to have to agree with her, her movements were restricted, although it hugged her body perfectly."I have to agree with you there. Lily you heard her, also make it more colorful, this is not a funeral." I smirked at the pink haired girl in a business attire. While Haruka when in the changing roomy her self, I heard a little ruckus. Hmm wonder what is going on in there, beside her changing... naked. No, bad Rikuo. I bite my lip for a distraction, as I have these bad fantasies of mine.

In the middle of them I heard a voice, probably my imagination or something."Rikuo, stop staring at me like that." Okay maybe it is not my imagination, I blinked a couple of time realizing I day dreamed. But I would say I was for a good reason, she had a blush adorning her face. The kimono was colorful, displaying the azure eyes at the moment."Beautiful, absolutely gorgeous." My voice had accidentally spoke out without my consent. Whoops, now she will be all nervous. I stood up and grabbed Haruka's hand leading her out of the shop."Now let's go my little Haruka." 

Haruka's POV

What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? My brain at the moment was out in the repair room apparently. I think I have lost all logic flirting with a yokai, but a beautiful one at that. That doesn't matter, he was really spacing out and I probably know what he is thinking about.His crimson eyes was currently at space behind me aimlessly." Rikuo," At the moment I was a little awkward at the situation before hand," Stop staring at me like that." I think that is how friends talk to each other during these times. Wait when did I think of him as my friends. I mean his day form is sweet and cute, but this one right here is awesome but flirtatious."Beautiful, absolutely gorgeous." What is wrong with me and my brain!!! I look at Rikuo who was advancing at me completely relaxed, while I was a blushing mess. Oh boy am I going in for it later on, I am going to meet his family formally. This is going to be the first time, not on business matters, that I will meet my friend's family! how exciting,"Now let's go my little Haruka." His voice made this fuzzy feeling in my stomach, and I obediently followed Rikuo by my hand.

"Rikuo, I never got to thank you for caring for me when my headache was really bad. So umm. Thank you." I looked over to the side and hugged him on his chest, since he is so damn tall! I felt hand pat my head then softly pet me. Geez what am I, a cat or something? "Now then, up we go. We have to get going before the sun goes up." I am held in bridal style again, not surprising from him. I look at the ground underneath me, see people grow a little smaller than usual. The fact that rikuo could jump this high baffles me to an extent, for I knew that yokai had abnormal powers. The way Rikuo hold onto me is very reassuring that he would not let me fall.

The night was colder than it was a few hours before we were out, the sun had set quiet a long time ago. Many buildings of great height or dainty households were completely dark inside. The stars lite up the town beside an occasional lamppost here and there. The clouds are thin gray wisps in the night sky. Know wonder many people live here, the natural beauty is dazzling. I also sensed a sweet aroma too, not  overpowering nevertheless was alluring.Closing my eyes I leaned into the source of the scent, which happens to be Rikuo." Don't worry Haruka,  we are almost there, just less than a minute." A soothing voice interrupted the silent that passed between us. Not the quietness of an awkward people there, no this was a comfortable silence. I hummed at the acknowledgement of Rikuo's little alarm.

I slowly opened my eyes only to be met by Rikuo and some other yokai around him. The room was dead silent as I sat up rubbing my eyes. There was a few mummers, but none that I could depict at the moment. " Rikuo are we at your house?" I was sitting down  next to the said man as he gazed upon me." Yes this is my family, everyone this is Haruka Mahi." I turned my attention at the others in the role styled room only to witness all eyes were on me. "I-I am haruka. Nice to meet y-you all."my voice was overall steady besides the few stutters that I had made. Well I am in a house full of yokai, that could possibly kill me at any point. I did transfer my weapons to this kimono though. 

"My Rikuo you caught a cute one, be sure to keep her safe." That one sentence sent everyone into  a scramble to Rikuo and I.There was a young girl that has purple eyes and long raven locks, she just happened to be in the corner glaring at me. Why is so doing that to me, last time I check I did nothing to her to deserve this action.

" Guys this is my girlfriend." WHAT!!!!!!! I have never agreed to this. It might be nice since I have never been in a relationship before, so..... wait no I am getting off topic,"Rikuo?" Haha, is this some type of joke that has been set up. That has to be the reason, no way in hell would anyone want to hook up with me. If he only knew the things I had done to people and yokai alike... "Haruka, I have fallen in love with you. The way you smile, how you laugh. Even just seeing you makes me happy. You are absolutely gorgeous."He has a blush on his face but not that noticeable, is this for real! Please God let this be real,"I like you too..." My voice is clear like a bell, what am I doing I meant to say no. What is happening with me, my body won't respond to it like it normally does. My stomach still hasn't stopped the fuzziness inside, I cling onto something soft and I noticed it was Rikuo, who was really serious."Rikuo?" I tilted my head confused as to why he is all serious, that was until he lips had turned up on mine. Someone wants to call the shots, not that I mind. I pulled away when one word was spoken to me

"you are mine,Haruka~"