Secret

This is the song called secret by the pierces. It is also in Pretty Little Liars.thank you for those who are reading this book. by the way tsuchi, Satsuma, Haruka, and Sin are my characters.

I had ultimately climbed up the cherry blossom tree with my new yokai 'friends'. I had calmly sat down while looking at the moon. "Hey haruka, can you sing up something I have a good feeling about you." All the yokai were in my lap laying down, when Natto had drowsily requested a wish. I do not think that should be too bothersome,"Alright

Chorus:Got a Secret? Can you keep it?

Swear this one you'll save

Better lock it in, your pocket, Taking this one to the grave

If I show you then I know you, won't tell what I said

'Cause two can keep a secret if one of then is dead?

 Verse:Why do you smile, Like you have told a secret

Now you're telling lies, 'Cause you're the one to keep it

But no one keeps a secret, no one keeps a secret

Why when do we do our darkest deeds, do we tell?

They burn in our brains, Become a living hell

'Cause everybody tell, Every one tells?

Chorus:Got a secret?Can you keep it?

Swear this one you'll save

Better lock it, in your pocket, Taking this one to the grave

If I show you then I know you, Won't tell what I said

'Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead?

Verse:Look into my eyes, Now you're getting sleepy

Are you hypnotized, By the secrets you that are keeping?

I know what you are keeping, I know what you are keeping

Chorus~

Alison,                        Yes katherine?

I have something iIwant to tell you, but you promise to never tell anyone.

I Promise                               Do you swear on you life?

I swear on my life

You swore you'd never tell, You swore you'd never tell

Chorus~3x's

Yes two can keep a secret if one of them is dead

yes two can keep a secret if one of them is dead

yes two can keep a secret if one of us is dead."

By now all the small yokai are asleep, and my headache is getting worse by the minute."My, my what a lovely voice you have young lady. Seems that you saw those little yokai, even though you weren't suppose to." Then something out of the extraordinary happened, a very beautiful man was leaning on the wooden post so casually."I rearrange the yokai so I can jump down off of the branch, which was only around18 feet tall. The man had stepped closer to me and gripped my hand and... kissed it! What why did he do that, I only just met him. I such thoughts running through my head I didn't notice him grip my waist too."What are doing?"He just smirked  I was trying to keep those little yokai asleep,"I am trying to keep these guys asleep" I used a hushed my voice but was filled with annoyance. "Huh, guys can you go back with the others, I want to talk a little bit with this girl." Almost immediately Natoo and the others jumped from my arms and ran back to where they came from,"Thank you Haruka-san, maybe we can play some more games later!" I made a little smiled and replied with an 'okay'. Now who is this we got here. I griped him hand and twist it making the yokai lose him grip. I then did a backflip kicking the other in the chest."Wow, what nice moves you have there, care to show me."

I hover my hand over a pocket knife in my jeans, trying to predict his moves." Who are you, what are your intentions." I had immediately changed my face into a cautious one. I know that he is strong, but how strong."Haha,I am Nurarihyon's grandson! I just wanted a little talk with you." His moves are so fast, but where I could kill him. Come on another one, I just wanted to here the big secrets here! He had carried me up bridal style up back on the tree, he then set me on his lap! Oh my god I had not been in a situation where a yokai who is not killing me, and is flirting.I am very troubled,"Nurarihyon's grandson, so you must be powerful, right.Then why are you doing this?" I then looked at his eyes, oh they were a pretty crimson red. I love that color. With out a second thought I had cupped the yokai's face in my hand looking intensely at his eyes.

"You have such lovely eyes, Haruka." His smooth voice rang through my head, seemingly resonating with in my skull. I put my hands on my head, not bothering to hide the pain I am in at the moment.I whined pitiful as I began moving in a rocking motion, oh that wasn't me.

I looked up at a worried face of the man I saw earlier, his eyes looking at my then back on the path. I could only see blurry colors around my vision along with black dots. I tried to fight the darkness but it seems too powerful to command.

"Haruka!" My last words was spoken to me, I am going to die. Finally I wanted to be with mother.

Finally