New job

"Who was that man? You never answered my questions last night. All you did was brush me off with a simple 'I'm sleepy" Sin had gone off the rockers this morning. I had some olive green shorts with a rust colored shirt. And at the moment I am not giving two shits about anything."Unfortunately, I have to agree with Sin. What where you doing?" Tsuchi had come in to the conversation when he walked down the stair in his combat uniform. Great he got Tsuchi on his side." That man is my new source of information of yokai situation.Technically he took me to a great place to gather information, no you are not allowed to go their to kill. We must remain undercover." The boys looked shocked at how little time had passed and I had found the top activity of yokai. I know I am amazing like that. I cooked everyone some eyes bacon and toast, while successfully ignoring Sin, Satsuma helped with the toast. I had set up the glass table with silverware napkins and the food,   It was funny how everyone was focused about their food."Alright men, what did you find out there?" I had wondered how there jobs where going when I was with Rikuo, strange man when he is a yokai. Who should I assign to that bar?" Well there were a few yokai that we spotted, we killed them, somewhere isolated of course. Overall that was the whole night. However most yokai had deformities in their human appearances, and some are full creatures. Also yokai can transform into their human skin, a way to trick the eyes." Tsuchi gave out the report as if he had been practicing. That must have happened to Rikuo, though he seems totally different."All right, I am getting into casual clothes, I am trying to get a new job. it is with the Bakeneko clan, as you don't now they are all yokai and were most yokai come." My words was final and no one can change my mind. I grabbed everyone's dished, which were seemingly scraped to get every crumb. 

Oh well I will do this once I get dressed, it is already 6:13, yay school! You see how very enthusiastic about school, all the homework, teachers nagging, teen's pheromones. Great just great. My body had moves to get my school uniform, undergarments, and my towel. Within time's record I finish up and go out the door, with clothes, my wig, deodorant, and school bag. Wait how did I get my school bag, and my window was open. Damn you Rikuo, I should of walked to my house, but thank you I have my bag.Mixed feeling went through my mind when I had found out Rikuo come into my room without permission. 

"Hey! Haruka, over here!" An obnoxious voice hurt my ears while calling me out in front of other students. Wow, how did I not notice going on the train. I look towards the voice resonates, great kiyotsugu. I swiftly dodged through the students and successfully made it to Kiyotsugu and the others. I made eye contact with rikuo, while he smiled I looked away, I need confirmation with him. "Alright shima did bring up that looking around Rikuo's house is not a good way to congratulate a person on joining the club. How about the weekend on a Thursday at 3:00 we go to Karaoke?" Everyone agreed to that time and date, even I did. What is the point in this all I wanted was info, but I am not going to give up food and drinks. So today is Tuesday which is in four days.

 The first bell rang signaling that the students should be heading to there homeroom now. I followed the hallways, already memorized my way and putting  my bag where I sat.What am I doing here? I just happen to go on a mission that required a school, of course. The teachers do not look like they want to be teaching, except that one teacher what was her name?My first class was the dreaded english class, then french. What I decided that it would be interesting. environmental science,  geometry, and world history. Well  lets go get started, lunch in-between geometry and world history. Would want starving kids throughout the day, now wouldn't we.

Time skip Saturday

My days here in school are the same, day in and day out. Besides the homework though, even they are easy. Anyways I did  get some information, but that was on the big bosses in the area. So I concluded that my mission is done, and invested the money I was  due. And I am getting more money, yet we have 300,000(U.S) dollars. I compelled my enemy that I was a yokai in desperate need, and I have split beings in one. Thank you for giving me that idea, other than that it had been dead. 

"Haruka when are we going to HQ?"My cadet, Sin was lounging on the couch with Satsuma, who was playing on the Xbox 1. "Maybe when we had our fun? I kind of don't want to go there. Especially when I kind of want to go to school." Despite the boring lessons, besides P.E. I also want to see Rikuo too, but I doubt that will happen soon. I look at Tsuchi cooking diner for us, I want to get off this topic it is a little tense. What will think of me now?"Lieutenant Mashimei we are your pawns, wherever you move we shall follow without question. So never think about us leaving you, after all we are like a little family.All of you are to me anyway." Satsuma had made a surprisingly comfort in me, which is hard, yet I smiled for real."Thank you anyways, I have to get dressed I am going to that Karaoke thing, remember? Alright good bye!" Okay so that made the rest of the weekend.Family... huh.

I have maneuvered myself to the said location of karaoke place. Turns out everyone is here but rikuo was looking at the sun while the others converse with each other. "Hello, sorry for the wait, I live a bit out." And I was going a bit slower than usual. I put my fake silver hair in a messy bun, not wanting issues of tangled hair."Alright let have an amazing night!" Kiyotsugu, the suppose leader, lead us into the Karaoke place and ordered food and drinks for everyone.Well he is generous."Alright I give this toast to the new joining member. Now let go start singing!" Kiyotsugu started the singing spree, does he not know he is not on the good scale. I decided to eat some french fries with water, while the leader ended his song."Haruka I choose you!" Kiyotsugu was pointing at me directly saying my name too,"It is alright, I am not that good anyways." It is okay I can just shake him off like the rest of the times. "No Haruka, it must be you. This is tradition for us club members." My internally groaned and I dragged myself to the front of the room, all eyes are on me including Rikuo."Alright I will be singing Zoetrope in Amnesia." The computer confirmed my song and the song began to play.

Japanese version                                                                                       English version

"Kakeochi nakushite shimatta
Saigo no KOMPOONENTO wo sagashite
Haruka na hoshi wo tadori
Niji-iro ni somaru sora no hate e~I search for the final component
~I lost when I fell on down.
~I arrive at a distant star
~At the edge of the sky dyed in the colors of the rainbow.Sukima kara koboredasu chiisana hi ni toraware 
Hakujitsumu ni nita michi aruki aruki
Kasoku suru inryoku ga
Kurikaesu douryoku ga
Watashi no kokorogoto hanasanai~I am held prisoner by the little lights that fell through the cracks
~And down a path that looks like a day dream, I walk, and I walk.
~The excelling gravity,
~The repeating pull,
~Will not tell me about my heart.Kono mama tsuredashite yo
Chirikuzu to ryuushi no hashi tsunagiawasete
Tsukuridasu wa wo nozokikomeba
Sono tabi ni katachi wo kae
Mawari hajimeru
Mata watashi ni sou deau tame ni~Take me away now,
~Connecting the bridge of dust and sand together.
~If you peek into the loop that was made,
~Sometime, it will change its shape,
~And begin to spin.
~Yes, in order to meet me again.Nani hitosu tayorenai
Nani hitotsu shinjirarenai
Semete yume de areba sukuwareta no ni~I can't rely on a single thing.
~I can't believe in a single thing.
~If at least I had a dream, I would be saved.Sosogareru unmei ga
Ryoute wo mitashite yuku
Watashi hitori dake ja tarinai~My fate that rains down
~Fills up both of my hands.
~But my hands alone are not enough.Afurete shimau mae ni~Before it overflows...Uketomete sasaeteite
Sukoshi dake demo
Muimi na sekai nante nai to
Shinjiru tame no ashita wo tsukuri ageru no
Mou akirametari shinai kara~Accept me, support me,
~Even if just a little,
~I can make a tomorrow that you are able to believe
~That there is no such thing as a world without meaning.
~I won't give up anymore.Sukima kara koboredasu
Nidoto nai eien wo~The eternity that will never happen again
~Falls through the cracksIma~NowSono te de tsukande~Grab it with those hands of yours.Sono mama tsureteitte yo"

The room was quiet, so still you could here a pin drop.

Did I do something wrong, great way to go Haruka!