Vibe

Dave POV

It's been a month since I met Grey and I've seen her once more. I'm coming and she was going which isn't surprising cause I'm making a lot of  moves. What is surprising is that Kairi is talking more all cause of Grey. While I'm handling business ,Grey and Kairi has really bonding to point where Kairi is talking more clear and always looking for her Yaya(Grey new nickname). Millie is cool with her being around Kairi and I think it's because of two reasons: Grey is my mom friend and Millie can't say shit to my mom plus Millie know that Grey ain't my type. But I bet if I was digging in Grey guts then Millie would be a bitch to her.

Anyway I park my car and I notice my parents car is gone they must've be visiting some friends or family. I go into the house and walk into the kitchen. A note is taped to the fridge: Dad and I went away for the weekend. Grey is here with Kairi. Love Mom and Dad.

I drink some water then make my way upstairs. I go check on Kairi then I go into my room. And that's when I notice the light is on and music is playing in the bathroom. I walk into the bathroom to see Grey like this

 I walk into the bathroom to see Grey like this

(Picture this to be a brown thick woman)

"You enjoying yourself?

"Yup. Welcome home Dave.

"Who told you that's it's acceptable to use my bathroom?

"Nobody but you wasn't here and I wanted to take a bath. Plus I'm like family.

"So I don't have to pay you?

"Oh no, I still require money. You should get in

"You offering pussy now?

"No. You should get in the tub so you can relax.

"You just wanna see my dick.

"Not at all.

"Uh huh.

I go back into my bedroom and take off my clothes except my boxers then I grab my blunt and a lighter. I put the blunt and lighter by the tub then I take my boxers off. I get in and Grey doesn't even look my way.

"You scared of the dick?

"No. I have respect towards your privacy.

"Thanks. I'm surprised you don't have some fruity bath bomb. I like this lavender smell.

"Yea me too. I don't like fruity fragrances.

I light my blunt and take a pull.

"You real different and I respect that. Sorry for being an asshole when we first met.

"It's fine. Lots of people make bad first impressions.

"Yea. So How is Erica?

She rolls her eyes and smirks

"She is good still crazy.

"Has she asked about me? She ain't hit a nigga back since I met her.

"No cause She ain't into you plus she think we are together.

"You told her that?!

"No. But every since we met in her eyes I'm always at your house.

"Oh. Okay.

"Let me wash your hair.

I stare at her weird ass.

"Okay.

She wet my head then pours the shampoo on it. She starts massage my head and I try to hold back a groan by biting my lip.

"Am I hurting you?

"Nah, that feel good as shit. You got magic hands.

After a couple of minutes she rinses my head off. I put my blunt down and pick up a wash clothe. I pour some dove on it.

"Come here.

"Um okay.

I start washing her up with one hand and the other I'm rubbing her nipple. She moans which makes my harden dick twitch. To be honest my dick has been hard and throbbing since I seen her in this tub. I'm high and horny with a naked woman in front of me. I stop touching her and continue to wash her off while getting my hormones in control. Because I can't fuck cause I ain't got no condoms in here and she ain't my type. She probably can't keep up with me anyway. Probably can't take dick. While I'm thinking this she starts rubbing her butt on my dick.

"I'm finish so you can turn around.

She turns around and we stare at each other.  I grab her face and kiss her. While we kissing I pull her close and put my dick inside of her. I will just pull out but shit she feels good.

"Mm fuck you feel so good.

"Bounce on this dick baby.

"Oh David!
   I bite my lip trying not to explode

"David, wake up.

I open my eyes and I'm still in the tub. Grey is in a towel and looking at me.

"Had a nice nap?

I don't respond and she leaves the bathroom. I can't believe I had a nasty dream about Grey. Wtf is going on with me?

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?
Dave was in his feelings