Truth Is

Dave POV

It's been a long day filled with anxiety because I'm nervous about this conversation with Grey. She ain't with the shit so I gotta come correct aka not be my usual slick mouth self. Grey likes when I'm soft and vulnerable so that's what I'm going to be. Grey is the one for me and I don't wanna lose her.

"So now Kairi is sleep we can finally talk. So say whatever bullshit you got to say Dave.

"I cheated on you because you was right and my mom was right I have never had a woman like you. An actual grown woman that is about her shit that loves and cherish me and my daughter. I cheated on you just once after we got together because I was high and scared to be loved by you. I would never ever do it again no matter how big or how many groupies come at me. You and Kairi are my home, I will never destroy that.

At this point we are both crying.

"Millie and them other broads really messed you up. Which I knew but not to this extent that you would self sabotage. But now I know and I will be patient with you. However, that doesn't mean I will tolerate cheating. I just wanna love you and be loved by you. Just let us continue to grow without the stupidity, okay.

"Okay, I love you so much.

"I love you too David.

I smile at her because she is the only one besides my nana that calls me David.

"So do you love and forgive me enough for a kiss?

She shrugs and I pout

"I miss all of your lips.

"I know you do.

I tackle her onto the bed.

"Gimme my kisses woman

"Okay.

We kiss and she tries to pull away but I ain't having it. I continue to kiss her while caressing her butt. She moans into my mouth as I take off her shorts. We pull away from each other only to take off the rest of our clothes.

We on our 2nd round of love making when my phone rings.

" you don't want to get that? It could be important.

"Ain't nothing more important than this.

My phone continues to ring which is ducking up the vibe so I pick it up.

"What?!

They find out about ex and they want to  know what to next.

"Give that nigga a warning to never even try to breathe the same air as my woman.

I hang up and get back to stroking

"Your so protective over me, I love it.

She kisses me as I left her over my shoulder. I give her deep strokes that make her cream on me

"Mm Dave.

"Shit bae, you going to make me cum.

I'm trying hold on so she can cum again

She starts kissing my jaw then my neck. The she stars dirty talk

"Baby your dick always feels good in me.

"I love when you be creaming this dick.

I go harder and she moans louder so I kiss her.  We sloppily kiss as I cum in her. I pull out and she whimpers.

"Trust me bae, I would fall asleep in it but baby girl is going to be awake and in here. Next time

"You promise.

My dick twitches

"Bae, don't be looking at me all sexy like that before we go another round.

"Maybe I want to.

She kisses. Damn Round 3

Unknown POV

This is just the first step to tear them apart.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?