The Enemy Is Revealed Part 2

Dave POV

I'm standing in a office in Harlem Hospital as the staff and security explain to me about how Grey got kidnapped.

"So y'all let hire some creep that likes kidnapping women.

"Mr. Brewster, we were unaware that Mr. Slater had a background of this nature. *HR Director

"So you don't do background checks?

"Yes we do but if nobody actually press charges and be arrested it, we won't know about things like this.

"Of course the women didn't press charges because they all die or locked in his basement. I refuse to let that be my woman.

"Sir let the police do their jobs.

"Kill Black people.

I walk off and go straight out of the building. I get into the car filled with Clarence and my niggas.

"So what did the pigs say?

"To let them do their job. They show me the security tape. He had a knife on her and drag her out the building. I want them found and I want that nigga dead!

"We got you bro. We going to drop you off at home. Chill with Kairi and your people. You can't get your hands dirty no more.

"You right. I trust y'all so don't let me down. Bring my wife home.

They all nod.

Grey POV

So I'm in house somewhere upstate New York tied to a chair by my crazy co-worker, Shane. I did not see this coming at all. He is ranting on how we will be together forever, while I'm yawning. Then all of sudden we hear cars coming.

"I knew Dave was going to come rescue me.

"He will never have you. That thug ass rapper doesn't deserve you.

The door bust open and the shooting starts.

"Grey! Grey!

I look at Clarence coming my way as my eyes start to close. My last thought was: Where is Dave?

Back To Dave POV

I rush into St.Rosevelt hospital in the E.R. I spot my niggas and the cops.

"What happen? Where is Grey?

"She got hit in the side of her head but she is fine.

"What? Where is she?

"Room 12

I rush into the room to find her sleeping with bandage around her head. My poor baby. I pull up a chair and hold her hands.

*Later

I hear moving and wake up.

"Morning, I came to check her. *Nurse

I nod as the nurse checks on Grey which wakes her up.

"Good morning Miss Grey

"Morning, where is my boyfriend?

"I'm right here.

She looks at me confused

"Your not Clarence, Where is he?

She starts crying as I get pissed. She doesn't remember me and she think that nigga is her man.

A/n:What do you think about this chapter?

The drama ain't over yet.