Left Turn Towards Drama

Dave POV

I just got back in town and I'm walking into my home. It's in the middle of the night so I know ain't nobody going to be awake. I take of my shirt and sneakers. I step into my slides and go upstairs. I walk into the my room and is greeted by the sight of my beautiful girl sleep in bed. I didn't expect her to be in here.

I walk into the bathroom and go take a shower. I come out and get in the bed naked. Since Kairi ain't here I can chill out with my other baby. Of course Grey is naked cause she knew what was going down once I get home. I start kissing on her neck.

"Mm Dave you back, I missed you.

"Show me how much.

She pulls the covers off and get in between my legs. She takes my dick in her mouth. I'm high and I've been horny for awhile so it didn't take long for me to come like 15 minutes top.

"Damn you really missed me.

I kiss her lips.

"Go get some water for us.

"Okay.

She gets up and put on her robe. She unlocks the door and leaves. While she is gone I smoke a blunt. By time I get down to the last puff, she walks back into the door. She has two bottles of water and some snacks. My lady knows I'm going to have the munchies. She comes to the bed and puts the stuff down on the night table. Then she gets into the bed. She gets comfortable and I decide to snap a pic of our legs with the caption: The other woman in my life that is worth coming home to every night. Love her.

The comments come pouring in and everyone is trying to figure out who legs are next to mine. I end up commenting that she isn't a industry bitch. Then someone tags Millie which mean the baby mama going to have some shit to say later. She is such a fucking head ache.

Millie POV

I see Dave post and I comment: of course he won't post her face cause he know I look better than her and y'all going to roast his ass. He likes BBW now. #usingher

I also post a pic of Grey and Kairi and tag the shade room and baller alert with the caption
I love to start drama and that nigga really deserves it. The blogs are going to crazy and I'm going to enjoy it.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?