The Enemy IS Revealed

Dave POV

"Good morning my handsome man, what are your plans for today.

"Going to the studio then I gotta handle some business.

"You never go to the studio in the morning. Are you with another artist or a producer?

"Nah.

"So why are your changing your schedule?

I'm hesitant to tell her that I'm about run up on her friend. But fuck it, she can't stop me.

"Your ex nigga said that Clarence hacked his shit and leaked y'all sex tape.

"What?! Clarence wouldn't do that. Tony has always been jealous of Clarence especially since his career is taking off. BET just did a article about him and beard gang.

"Whatever. I'm going to go talk to him tonight.

"Dave, please don't hurt him. Because it's not that serious.

"Wow. So me being protective over you ain't that serious.

"I didn't say that. It's not like Clarence or Tony actually did me harm. So what millions of people seen me naked. I'm only worried about you and my job which thankfully I still have. So until someone does something worse to me, you just gotta let it go.

"Nah. You taking your for your man. You probably fuck him behind my back that's why you don't want me to put my hands on him.

I storm out which I will regret later

*Night time

My niggas and I just pulled up in front of the spot Clarence chill at.

"Aye it's Dave East! * thot yells

I ignore the groupies asking for pictures and shit. I go straight towards Clarence.

"Did something happen to Grey?

"Nah. Did you leak Grey sex tape?

"Let's to talk over there.

We walk away from people and talk in front of someone house.

"So tell me the true nigga so I can beat your ass.

"First of all, Grey is my best friend which means I knew about the tape for years. I've seen it more than once.

He smirks and I want to slap him

"Why the hell would I leak it now? I could've leaked it years ago.

"Cause she is with me and your jealous.

He laughs

"Grey and I are just friends. I could've fucked her last year or two years ago. But I didn't cause I respect her and she deserves someone better than me. Which is apparently you and I'm happy for her. I didn't leak that tape.

Damn

"Okay I believe you.

My phones ring and it's Grey calling me.

"Is that my homegirl?

"Yea probably making sure I haven't killed you.

I answer the phone

"What's up, baby?

"David, I just wanted to let you know I love you and Kairi. I had feelings for you since you came to my job to get my co-workers off my back which ironically enough didn't work. I love you so much and you will always be in my heart.

"Baby, what's going on? You got your period again?

She hangs up

"That was weird as fuck.

"Grey texted me. SOS kidnapped.

"What?!

"Let's go!

Everyone including Clarence gets in a car on our way to Harlem Hospital. Who the hell would kidnap Grey?

A/n:What do you think about this Chapter?
Clarence is innocent.
Grey got kidnapped but by who? I gave y'all hints