Switch Up

Dave POV

Because of my schedule, I have yet to spend time with Grey. However, I've been texting her and sending her flowers to her job, being all romantic and shit.

Right now I'm on my way to her job at the hospital. 
I walk into the Lobby and of course all are eyes on me. I'm the Prince of Harlem and they always show me love. I sign autographs and take pictures with my fans while waiting for Grey. Eventually she walks off the elevator and looks shocked to see me.

"Hey Dave

"Everyone it was nice chilling with y'all but now my lady is here so we gotta go.

People start snapping pics of her as I grab her hand. I kiss her lips and we walk away. We silently get in my car and I start the engine.

"Aren't you worried about the blogs?

"Nope. Cause that means I'm ashamed of you which I'm not. Your everything I want in a woman.

"But you don't know me.

"True but I heard about Erica. If she is good peoples then I know you are. I have a good feeling about you gorgeous. So sit back and just let me spoil you.

She blushes

"Okay.

After 20 minutes I pull up in front of my favorite sneaker store Tom, dick and Harry's. We get out of the car and go into store.

"Aye Dave East. I got all the sneakers you wanted.

He points 20 boxes of sneakers on the counter. I hand him some money and his employees start putting the sneakers in shopping bags. The employees follow us to the car and put the bags in the trunk.

Now we back on the road which is when Grey decides to talk again.

"Your such a good father buying more sneakers for Kairi.

"They wasn't for her, but it's for you.

"What? They might not even fit.

"Size 7 right?

"Yea. How did you know that?

"You took off your shoes at Erica house which I tripped over.

"Oh sorry about that, and thanks for the sneakers.

"Me spoiling you ain't over. We about to go the outlets so you can get whatever you want.

"Why?

"Cause my girlfriend and future wife has to be fresh.

She blushes touches my right hand that has been on my leg. I don't drive with two hands like I'm a nervous wreck. I smile at her and she smiles right back. Damn I miss kissing those lips.... we right a red light and I lean over, smashing my lips onto hers. We make out till a car honks at us.

"The light is green Dave.

I move away and start driving again with a smile on my face. The rest of the drive consists of Grey playing a game on her phone and me trying to figure out how to get her in my bed.

"Omg! I love Woodbury. Hmm where shall we go first?

"I don't care babygirl, you lead and I will follow.

"Okay.

We get out the car and I take a deep breath. It's going to be a long day.

*Later

Grey wore herself so now she is asleep in the back of my car. Which is great for me because I'm going to drive to my house.

I wake up Grey after I park in my driveway.

"Where are we?

"My house. Your going to spend the night.

"What happen to asking me to spend the night?

"Nah. Cause you don't have a choice.

She mumbles then gets out the car. We walk into the house together.

*Late night

Grey POV

Dave forced me to sleep in the bed with him. And I had no choice but to wear the new lingerie that I got today, a nightgown. Which Dave just pulled up and now eating my pussy.

"Damn.

He goes crazy licking, sucking and slurping that it doesn't take long for me to cum. I'm panting while Dave is looking at me with them sexy lust eyes and face full of juices. I didn't want to give him some so early but fuck it. We both move and smash our lips together. One of Dave hands is reaching for condom while I'm trying to kiss him and take off my night gown. We unfortunately had to pull apart to get it together. I take off my night gown and while he is staring at me with the condom in his hand.

"Damn you are so gorgeous.

He kisses my neck and plays with my nipples.

I have a good feeling about this man.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?

Do y'all like the direction this story is going?