Honest

Grey POV

It's been a month since Dave and I had sex. Everything is back to normal: I hung out with Kairi and David parents at least twice this month. I've been actively avoided David in case he wanna be back to being rude to me. I also wanna see if he is going to miss me. I think he has feelings for me especially since I snatch his soul. Therefore, I'm going provoke him into owning up to those feelings by doing the classic scheme. Make him jealous.

Dave POV

I'm in the studio, just got done spitting some verses when I decide to take a break.
"Aye get some wings for us at wing stop.

"Got you nigga. *V dog

I sit down and sip on my water while scrolling through. Christina Milan still single and wants the dick, Trina ass still fat and can get the dick and Grey posted some nigga on her page.

With the caption: Instead of driving me home, he is taking selfies

With the caption: Instead of driving me home, he is taking selfies. He looking good with fresh cut though. 😍

Who the fuck is this Clarence nigga and why is Grey with him? I know that ain't fucking cause her pussy was tight as hell when I got into. So this nigga must be new and he already going to be gone. Let me remind her that I'm that nigga.

Text to Grey 👑😍: Wanna hear my new song with Monica? I need a woman perspective. Come through to the studio tonight.

Reply: okay be there in an hour

V comes in with the food and we start eating. An hour later I'm in the booth when Grey walks in the door. She got some sweats on and she look casual but sexy as fuck.

I finish the verse and step out the booth. I introduce her to my niggas and then I play the track for her.

"I like it. Monica sang as per usual and you spit fire. You also showed your soft side.

"I'm a savage.

" uh huh not when me and Kairi is around.

"Is this nigga blushing? *Wayno

"Shut the fuck up. Anyway we out.

I grab Grey hand and lead her out of the studio.

"You staying the rest of the night with me.

"How about you ask me first?

"Nah.

I grab her and pushed her up against the wall. I tongue kiss her and grab her big titties. She moans in my mouth and instantly my dick gets hard. I pull away and look around. Good,no one is around. I pull down her sweats then pull down mine and my boxers. I grab my dick and put it inside of her.

"Dave.

"You missed Daddy?

"No.

I stroke faster

"Yea I missed your dick.

"That's why you posting that nigga on your page, trying to get my attention.

"And it worked, kind of. Something is missing tho.

She reaches down and starts playing with my balls.

"Shit, you freaky as fuck.

"Only for you Daddy.

She kisses and bites my neck while I'm digging in her guts. She bites my shoulder as she cums which makes me cum.

"Damn.

"Thankfully I have a IUD.

"Shit I wouldn't mind you having my son.

"I thought you didn't like me now you want me to be your baby momma. Is this what happen with Millie?

"Shut up.

I fix myself as she gets tissues out of her purse to clean herself off. I stare at her gently wiping that fat pussy. I pull her pants for her then peck her on the lips.

"Let's go back to my place so I can smoke and lay in your titties.

*Dave bedroom

I'm doing exactly that laying on her titties smoking a blunt.

"So I'm waiting for you

"To do what?

"To explain what we are, cause I'm not going to be your fuck buddy.

"You not. Your my bae, now feed me those fruits.

She shakes her head but I ignore her and open my mouth. She feeds me a strawberry and pineapples then kisses me. She also eats some pineapples.

"You know we both going to be tasting good as fuck. Well that pussy always taste good.

She laughs as I took one last puff. I put my blunt off and put all my drug shit in draw by my bed. I look at time and notice we got two hours before Kairi wakes up.

"Come sit on Daddy face.

"Okay.

I ate her pussy then I was in guts again. We finished like 15 minutes before Kairi little feet running to my door.

"Daddy!

I already got basketball shorts on and my breath is fresh.

"See you later bae.

I peck Grey lips as Kairi comes running at me.

"Yaya?

"Yea that Yaya. She is tired. Let's go eat breakfast with nanna and pops.

I pick her up and we leave the room. Damn did I tell Grey we are together. I don't know how this is going to work but fuck it I will try.

A/n:What do you think about this Chapter?

Dave got jealous of Clarence equally sexy ass.

Now Grey and Dave are together. Do you think he is serious about Grey or is it the lust and jealous clouded his mind?